Post here your Elvis' pictures

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
claude 91
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Hollywood

Post by claude 91 »

some pictures of films for you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
claude 91
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Re: Hollywood

Post by claude 91 »

a little more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rob

Post by Rob »

The guitar image (at least) is reversed.

scottngeorgia
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by scottngeorgia »

Rob wrote:The guitar image (at least) is reversed.
no Rob it's not reversed, Didnt you know Elvis was the first Paul McCartney imitador. Elvis played one of the beatles Albums backwards on the set of Clambake, You know the one at the end if you play it backwards, its say Paul is a dead man miss him miss him, Well Elvis heard this was high on pills, you know he about killed hisself before clambake everstarted, After falling stoned on Downers.Well to make a long story short the overweight King Thought Paul was Dead so for his Clambake Co Star he was Playing the Guitar Left handed in Tribute to Paul,I believe he was singing "You say goodbye, and I Say hello" Or maybe "Just tell her Jim said hello", That's a True story ! lol

This user is no longer a member. They have either been banned or requested their account to be closed.

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

scottngeorgia wrote:no Rob it's not reversed, Didnt you know Elvis was the first Paul McCartney imitador. Elvis played one of the beatles Albums backwards on the set of Clambake, You know the one at the end if you play it backwards, its say Paul is a dead man miss him miss him, Well Elvis heard this was high on pills, you know he about killed hisself before clambake everstarted, After falling stoned on Downers.Well to make a long story short the overweight King Thought Paul was Dead so for his Clambake Co Star he was Playing the Guitar Left handed in Tribute to Paul,I believe he was singing "You say goodbye, and I Say hello" Or maybe "Just tell her Jim said hello", That's a True story ! lol
Wow!

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

scottngeorgia

Post by scottngeorgia »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
scottngeorgia wrote:no Rob it's not reversed, Didnt you know Elvis was the first Paul McCartney imitador. Elvis played one of the beatles Albums backwards on the set of Clambake, You know the one at the end if you play it backwards, its say Paul is a dead man miss him miss him, Well Elvis heard this was high on pills, you know he about killed hisself before clambake everstarted, After falling stoned on Downers.Well to make a long story short the overweight King Thought Paul was Dead so for his Clambake Co Star he was Playing the Guitar Left handed in Tribute to Paul,I believe he was singing "You say goodbye, and I Say hello" Or maybe "Just tell her Jim said hello", That's a True story ! lol
Wow!
Hey Doc ya like that crazy story, in Case you didn't know I Made it up. Its My story kind like Elvis Made up that he used to tell before he sang( spoke) Softly, as I Leave you, total BS on his part, Well The story I told about was pure BS. It's called Creative liberties LOL
Scott N Georgia

This user is no longer a member. They have either been banned or requested their account to be closed.