Re: Dick Grob wedding

Tue May 13, 2008 10:16 pm

nice pics

Tue May 13, 2008 10:37 pm

did Grob marry in order to have elvis for his wedding ? :smt006

Wed May 14, 2008 1:41 am

Looking at the last pic, it seems like the wife married Dick to have Elvis ... :twisted:

Wed May 14, 2008 1:42 am

I've been to a few Dick Grob weddings.

Wed May 14, 2008 1:57 am

Good one Doc

Wed May 14, 2008 2:32 pm

Francesc wrote:Looking at the last pic, it seems like the wife married Dick to have Elvis ... :twisted:

What's not to love about Dick? (Grob, that is.)

Wed May 14, 2008 6:19 pm

There are a bunch of other photos with the group hanging out after the wedding which were posted on the Insiders board.

Thu May 15, 2008 6:58 am

The wedding was not held in Elvis' home, but the reception might have been.

Thu May 15, 2008 4:18 pm

KHoots wrote:There are a bunch of other photos with the group hanging out after the wedding which were posted on the Insiders board.

Can you post some more pictures, please?

Thu May 15, 2008 6:52 pm

Hi Hilton,

As soon as possible! I went on to the Insiders board yesterday hoping to retrieve the ones I had posted, but I had removed them from photobucket. I'll see what I can do about re-posting them.

Thu May 15, 2008 7:03 pm

Here is a cropped shot of the reception. The fuller shot I posted, which came from Grob's book, The Elvis Conspiracy, shows Dick and his bride on a sofa to the right. A very thirsty bunch!
PalmSprings.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 16, 2008 1:02 am

Thank you very much for this photo and for your help, it's a pleasure to have a new photo, another piece from this puzzle... :)

Fri May 16, 2008 1:03 am

Is it true that, instead of a Marriage Certificate, Dick Grob got a COA signed by himself ?

Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:40 am

KHoots wrote:Here is a cropped shot of the reception. The fuller shot I posted, which came from Grob's book, The Elvis Conspiracy, shows Dick and his bride on a sofa to the right. A very thirsty bunch!
PalmSprings.jpg

I know this is 5 year old post but I'm just commenting because, well, I just think it's a great picture and also ..... because I found the traditional 'blender' gift box sitting smack in middle of table hilarious. We give blenders as gag gifts sometimes to couples so that jumped right out to me.

Alot of great pics here, thanks

Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 pm

If you want an authentic signed Elvis item...go to Dick Grob...he can hook you up! :lol: Although all the pieces are signed to "Dick Grob, from Elvis Presley"

Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:06 pm

In what year was this wedding??

Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:26 pm

yaso wrote:In what year was this wedding??

The wedding took place on December 11, 1970 in Palm Springs.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Elvis at the Grob wedding ;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:53 pm

bripet56 wrote:
yaso wrote:In what year was this wedding??

The wedding took place on December 11, 1970 in Palm Springs.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Thanks

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:59 am

Francesc wrote:Looking at the last pic, it seems like the wife married Dick to have Elvis ... :twisted:

Isn't that pretty much the case with them all?

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Elvis and the bride .

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Never saw the pics. Thank You for posting. What is Elvis drinking there on one of the shots? Alcohol? :shock:

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Winston wrote:What is Elvis drinking there on one of the shots? Alcohol? :shock:

Looks to be sipping some cool, refreshing punch. Alcohol-free, of course.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:16 pm

OF COURSE :wink: