Post here your Elvis' pictures

My Stutz Blackhawk photo!

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:58 am

Here she is in all her glory, albeit flash photography ..

Re: My Stutz Blackhawk photo!

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:07 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Here she is in all her glory, albeit flash photography ..

Great shot funky!! Those power seats sure did have alot of control buttons! :shock:

Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Funky, very nice picture - many thanks !

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:52 pm

Is it your car or your photo of a car?

Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:04 pm

He states clearly it is his...Photo
Here's a couple I took in '83 when the automobile was still at Graceland.

sorry for the scratchs and smears
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:55 pm

Here's a pic I took, when I was at Graceland, June 1988

Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Wonderful photos ~ thanks for sharing ;)

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Here's Elvis and his Stutz dealer with the cars in the background.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Elton, the first photo you uploaded is awesome! Looking at your shot clearly showed me there were wood - grained panels on the interior of the two car doors! Notice also the muffler/s had red coated insides! One more thing, it was good Presley understood the importance of car safety (not :roll: ), by having Lisa sitting on Ginger's lap, albeit twice during his last week of breathing!

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:50 pm

In the mid 70s, most people rode with their little ones on their laps and their older little ones unrestrained. I can remember my little brotyher standing in the front seat, in the middle until he was old enough to sit in the back seat. Looking back, it was a crazy thing to do, but then pretty much commonplace.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:01 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Elton, the first photo you uploaded is awesome! Looking at your shot clearly showed me there were wood - grained panels on the interior of the two car doors! Notice also the muffler/s had red coated insides! One more thing, it was good Presley understood the importance of car safety (not :roll: ), by having Lisa sitting on Ginger's lap, albeit twice during his last week of breathing!

Along the same note FA.. I'm not sure if Lisa ever wore a helmet while riding with Elvis on his 3 wheelers?

Great pic Omni! :)

Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Here's some I took, loved those cars. What got me was how huge they are, I think they were longer than the Rolls, beauties!

Stutz 05.jpg

Stutz 03.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.