Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: picture help

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:44 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Why do some members revel in throwing so many topics off track?
In this example there are 7 off-topic replies until Narek kindly attempts to help.
There is a section for such triviality, and it is called "Chat-Talk" -- check it out, fellas!
Thank you.

Point taken.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:06 am

ColinB wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Why do some members revel in throwing so many topics off track?
In this example there are 7 off-topic replies until Narek kindly attempts to help.
There is a section for such triviality, and it is called "Chat-Talk" -- check it out, fellas!
Thank you.

Point taken.

Always the gentleman, you are, ColinB!

Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:41 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Spellbinder wrote:There are only 6 off-topic replies before Narek steps in. My first reply was a serious question to clarify the original query.

It is indisputable that you are both disingenuous and an ass.

hear, hear!

Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:24 am

I thank those nice people who were kind enough to give some suggestions to help me. I'm a registered member and I have not disabled picture section in my control panel. Thank u again for ur friendship and kindness.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:14 pm

rickeap wrote:Actually i think it is time for a chill pill and the Doc should do some self-prescribing
rick

Take as needed!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.