Post here your Elvis' pictures

Harum Scarum Candid!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:43 pm

This is how you would of seen this shot had MGM not placed a dark - tinted cover over the camera len.

Re: Harum Scarum Candid!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:32 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:This is how you would of seen this shot had MGM not placed a dark - tinted cover over the camera lens

It was improved with the dark lens.

Be even better with the lens cap left on......................................

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Looks like maybe Elvis is trying his version of his fav.comic-book hero
btw Funkester, how's the loaction then/now book/project coming alone?

Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:11 am

Elton, it's coming along just nicely :lol:

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:38 pm

This movie recently ran on television. I've tried to watch it twice but I just can't seem to get through it :cry: I'm sure I'll finish it eventually, but it's so difficult to watch :?

Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Oh, man.... that was just on TCM's birthday marathon schedule. My mom and I watched it, but it was so far beyond plausible it wasn't even funny. I can't believe it took 18 days to film that.... it looked more like 7.

My Mom commented that she knew now why she never went to see that one when it came out.... I enjoyed the others that I saw on TCM on Tuesday, but that one was a stinker.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:56 pm

FrankieRider2 wrote:Oh, man.... that was just on TCM's birthday marathon schedule. My mom and I watched it, but it was so far beyond plausible it wasn't even funny. I can't believe it took 18 days to film that.... it looked more like 7.

My Mom commented that she knew now why she never went to see that one when it came out.... I enjoyed the others that I saw on TCM on Tuesday, but that one was a stinker.

I have to agree. The parts I've seen so far are just terrible :(