Post here your Elvis' pictures

Here are 3 more 70's Candid's!

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:26 pm

I hope i'm not making too many post's!(lol)-
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Here are 3 more 70's Candid's!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:42 am

Ian, the first two are circa August 1973 in Las Vegas, the third is from March 1960 in New Jersey!
Last edited by drjohncarpenter on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Here are 3 more 70's Candid's!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:41 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Ian, the first two are circa August 1974 in Las Vegas, the third is from March 1960 in New Jersey!


According to the book they are from B-T-I 2, they are August 9, 1973

Re: Here are 3 more 70's Candid's!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:54 am

paulsweeney wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Ian, the first two are circa August 1974 in Las Vegas, the third is from March 1960 in New Jersey!


According to the book they are from B-T-I 2, they are August 9, 1973

Corrected!

My fingers are failing me, I meant to type 1973, for if you look at the LP award, it reads "Aloha From Hawaii."

Re: Here are 3 more 70's Candid's!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:59 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Ian, the first two are circa August 1974 in Las Vegas, the third is from March 1960 in New Jersey!


According to the book they are from B-T-I 2, they are August 9, 1973

Corrected!

My fingers are failing me, I meant to type 1973, for if you look at the LP award, it reads "Aloha From Hawaii."


We are all getting older :wink:

Re: Here are 3 more 70's Candid's!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:36 pm

paulsweeney wrote:We are all getting older :wink:


I'm not..............

Re: Here are 3 more 70's Candid's!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:06 pm

ColinB wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:We are all getting older :wink:


I'm not..............


You have reached the maximal age?

Re: Here are 3 more 70's Candid's!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:08 pm

kuenzer wrote:
ColinB wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:We are all getting older :wink:


I'm not..............


You have reached the maximal age?


Passed it...................

Re: Here are 3 more 70's Candid's!

Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:17 pm

I can't make out the award. Is it for Japanese sales of the disc?