Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:30 am

I think it's August. Elvis and Junior are kneeling at an obviously fresh grave, there are so many floral tributes arranged around it, and that kid is running around without his shirt.

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:14 am

elvisjock wrote:I think it's August. Elvis and Junior are kneeling at an obviously fresh grave, there are so many floral tributes arranged around it, and that kid is running around without his shirt.

Have you been reading this topic?

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:22 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
elvisjock wrote:I think it's August. Elvis and Junior are kneeling at an obviously fresh grave, there are so many floral tributes arranged around it, and that kid is running around without his shirt.

Have you been reading this topic?


I most certainly have. I do realize, though, that I am proposing a scenario that is at odds with yours. I hope it won't ruin your weekend.

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:25 am

Actually, the point here is the observation has already been discussed on page 1 -- hence my query.

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:18 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Actually, the point here is the observation has already been discussed on page 1 -- hence my query.
.. it's a (re) confirmation of a previous observation.

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:30 am

E-Cat wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Actually, the point here is the observation has already been discussed on page 1 -- hence my query.
.. it's a (re) confirmation of a previous observation.

You are too kind.

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:56 am

Well i must say these are some incredible photo's to look at..quiet sad also..as far as dates go I wouldn't really know..I

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:23 pm

As the topic of Elvis's hair in August 1958 came up, here is another picture which might support that the first picture is actually from August.
In Elvis Day By Day it says "August 18: ... Memphis Highway Patrol tries to cheer Elvis up by giving him helicopter rides over Graceland and the City (p. 124)"
Here is one of the pictures printed in Elvis: The Music, The Man, The Myth

Image

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:39 pm

munichelvisfan wrote:As the topic of Elvis's hair in August 1958 came up, here is another picture which might support that the first picture is actually from August.
In Elvis Day By Day it says "August 18: ... Memphis Highway Patrol tries to cheer Elvis up by giving him helicopter rides over Graceland and the City (p. 124)"
Here is one of the pictures printed in Elvis: The Music, The Man, The Myth

Image


Thx for this. Below are some more:

Image Image

Re: Elvis at Forrest Hill visiting Gladys grave - 1958

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:00 pm

and some more sad images (courtesy Gospel / TCB)

Image
Image
Image