Post here your Elvis' pictures

looking for Liberace

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:05 pm

Does anyone have a good copy of the original of this, someone messed with the guitar headstock? Theres a great one in the "Unseen Elvis" book but its on two pages.

Re: looking for Liberace

Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:40 am

That's Scotty's 1954 Gibson L5! Or it was, until someone messed with it.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:10 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:That's Scotty's 1954 Gibson L5! Or it was, until someone messed with it.

I know.
That's backstage at the New Frontier.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:16 am

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:27 am

Another score for the Fool! You must have a TON of pics in the your archives, and they are likely well-organized, too.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:38 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:You must have a TON of pics in the your archives, and they are likely well-organized, too.

Actually, the opposite is true. My collection is a mess. I really have to get it organized some day. Sometimes it takes a lot of time to find the photo I´m looking for. But the search is half the fun, as I keep finding photos in books and magazines I thought I had never seen before. Must be that old age coming on. :)

Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:46 am

At any rate, your contributions are a major plus -- glad you are here.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:03 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:At any rate, your contributions are a major plus -- glad you are here.

I second that, as are a lot of the rest of you. Great timing too, just finished the page on the hotel and will post it in the All Elvis section momentarily.

Thanks,
Jim

Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:20 am

Hello THE FOOL
Thank you for that picture and for all the pictures , all great ! :)
Sincerely
LIOR