Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: beauty pic

Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:36 am

thanks alot elvis girl ! I,m happy to return too !
:D :D
There is no eye liner in this pic ! but still very impressive eyes ! those lips , cheek bones and that well shaped nose needs no make up to look beautiful !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:31 am

beautiful :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:41 am

Don't worry miss Misty, I was just joking about Elvis looking like a regular guy without his makeup on! :wink:

Keith Richards, Jr.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:34 pm

mistymorning, woooo hoooo! Great way to start my morning! Thank you! :smt007

Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:28 pm

Vissie wrote:mistymorning, woooo hoooo! Great way to start my morning! Thank you! :smt007

I,m happy that you liked it ! starting your day with elvis is a great idea ! I hope you will end it with elvis too !
:smt023 :smt055

Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:47 pm

mistymorning wrote:
Vissie wrote:mistymorning, woooo hoooo! Great way to start my morning! Thank you! :smt007

I,m happy that you liked it ! starting your day with elvis is a great idea ! I hope you will end it with elvis too !
:smt023 :smt055

And all the time in-between too! :mrgreen: :smt007

Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:36 pm

Wow. That last one is the most detailed picture of Elvis I've ever seen. You can see individual pores and little variations in blood flow and everything!

Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:25 am

ColinB wrote:That nice Michael Jackson had his eye-liner tattooed on !
badera114.jpg
badera275.jpg

I hope to God that the last pic of MJ in a Boy Scout uniform is photoshopped............how would you like to come pick up your boy after a campout and find THAT emerging from his tent??

Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:27 am

mistymorning wrote:thanks alot elvis girl ! I,m happy to return too !
:D :D
There is no eye liner in this pic ! but still very impressive eyes ! those lips , cheek bones and that well shaped nose needs no make up to look beautiful !

NAH............he looks "just like a regular guy" there, right Keith?? :lol:

Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:59 am

Do not forget folks..retouching was NOT invented with photoshop or even "airbrushing"...very common...not that this is a case of course. :)