Post here your Elvis' pictures

Another photo quiz without prizes !

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:02 pm

Who with Elvis?

In don't know where or when but check out the shirt....... look familiar?

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:27 pm

Knox Phillips?

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:45 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:Knox Phillips?

WINNER !

That didn't last long did it?

I reckon 1957, how about you?

By the way James, the russwood park perspective you did is just BRILLIANT !

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:55 pm

Is it me or do those two boys look similar.. and no I don't mean Elvis! I do know this photo has been discussed before.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:57 pm

Little Darlin wrote:Is it me or do those two boys look similar.. and no I don't mean Elvis! I do know this photo has been discussed before.

Yes, there is a similarity.

But over ten years separates the two pics !

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:02 am

Yes Colin and I'm wondering could the bottom photo have been ''doctored'' in any way?

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:05 am

elvis presley scrapbook wrote:
JamesVRoy wrote:Knox Phillips?

I reckon 1957, how about you?

By the way James, the russwood park perspective you did is just BRILLIANT !

THere was a thread not too long ago about Elvis' visit to Sam's house with pix and that looked like one from it. The date I think was discussed and someone i'm sure will chime in soon.

Glad you liked that russwood perspective, just got lucky noticing the similar vantage points in the photos. Never scrutinized Al's picture before. The recent threads about that and the Seattle, Tacoma, Vancouver etc. shows really start to give you a perspective of what the events really looked like for those of us that weren't there. That's what I like to do with Scotty's site

Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:29 am

JamesVRoy wrote:THere was a thread not too long ago about Elvis' visit to Sam's house with pix and that looked like one from it. The date I think was discussed and someone i'm sure will chime in soon.

These may be the ones from Elvis' Easter visit, which would date to April 20-21, 1957.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:25 am

If you look at Elvis' haircut and jacket it looks like the same day as some footage featured in "this is elvis". The footage of him walking thru the kitchen and then cutting some cake.

Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:58 am

ekenee wrote:If you look at Elvis' haircut and jacket it looks like the same day as some footage featured in "this is elvis". The footage of him walking thru the kitchen and then cutting some cake.

Correct -- same visit.