Post here your Elvis' pictures

All-Access Jumpsuit Exhibit---Pics?

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:29 pm

A while back, someone posted pictures of most of the jumpsuits in the "All Access" Jumpsuit exhibit. Would they be kind enough to post them again?

I had them but lost them.....

Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:28 pm

try searching them they were posted in summer

Re: All-Access Jumpsuit Exhibit---Pics?

Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:26 pm

Tony Trout wrote:A while back, someone posted pictures of most of the jumpsuits in the "All Access" Jumpsuit exhibit. Would they be kind enough to post them again?

I don't think you'll find better than these Tony.

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/v ... ight=hisby

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:11 pm

Look in this site : http://www.rareelvispresley.com

"Jumpsuits" section

Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:06 am

Little Darlin wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:A while back, someone posted pictures of most of the jumpsuits in the "All Access" Jumpsuit exhibit. Would they be kind enough to post them again?

i guess you are right..... :wink:

marcel

Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:52 pm

hisby wrote:
Little Darlin wrote:

i guess you are right..... :wink:

marcel

I often look back at those Photo's Hisby, thanks again :wink:

Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:45 pm

Little Darlin wrote:

Thanks, LD!! :smt041

Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:19 am

You're Welcome Tony, thanks must go to Hisby as well who took them!

Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:32 am

Little Darlin wrote:You're Welcome Tony, thanks must go to Hisby as well who took them!

Most definitely! Those are some of the absolute best pictures of the jumpsuits I've ever seen!!

Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:36 am

thanks mate.........it was a hell to take the pictures with flash! :wink:

marcel

Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:09 pm

hisby wrote:thanks mate.........it was a hell to take the pictures with flash! :wink:

marcel

I bet it was since EPE/Graceland doesn't allow flash photography! How did you get such detailed shots? I've never see such incredible detail on the suits as I have these!!

Once again, great job! I'd love to go back to Graceland to see these in person but I don't see that happening anytime soon, sadly....

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:30 am

Tony Trout wrote:
hisby wrote:thanks mate.........it was a hell to take the pictures with flash! :wink:

marcel

I bet it was since EPE/Graceland doesn't allow flash photography! How did you get such detailed shots? I've never see such incredible detail on the suits as I have these!!

Once again, great job! I'd love to go back to Graceland to see these in person but I don't see that happening anytime soon, sadly....

there was an old man who was ripping the tickets for the museum, inthere there was no one else to see, no security (just a view camera's i spotted above me), i thought what the hell...i just do it!, ik runned from left to the right and flashed everywhere!........all the others visitors at that moment looked at me every time i flashed, but i thought, this is the only chance... i have do to this.!......so i went for it, i have captured the whole thing on dvd(videocamera) to...
and it was not that difficult to do....when i used the flash, never in front to the window, but always from aside....just that simple... :wink:

marcel

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:35 am

I thought EPE didn't allow flash photography because it damaged the materials.

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:53 am

Steve_M wrote:I thought EPE didn't allow flash photography because it damaged the materials.

i heard it to.....but all the clothings are behind glass..........so it is just crap they are telling us :roll:

marcel

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:57 am

Last edited by Steve_M on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:37 am

Steve_M wrote:
hisby wrote:
Steve_M wrote:I thought EPE didn't allow flash photography because it damaged the materials.

i heard it to.....but all the clothings are behind glass..........so it is just crap they are telling us :roll:

marcel

Are you suggesting light doesn't travel through that glass?

hi Steve i am suggesting nothing, of course light travels through glass.....
but when EPE telling us not use flash because it will damage the clothing,.......just when EPE is telling this,.....then i have some real problems believing them.....why they just say, listen people, when everybody take all the pictures of elvis his own stuff.......(clothings) we cannot sell it anymore.......meaning not enough money comes in??
and why we cannot use flash in elvis his car en motorcycle museum?....what kind of argument will EPE have there to?? it spoils the coulor of the car??
i was there ... elvisweek in 2007.....and even in the shops (EPE) we where not allowed to make pictures in the shop?.....at what reason?? again the colour or damage thing?

see what i mean Steve?

regards,
Marcel

Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:15 pm

Tony Trout wrote:A while back, someone posted pictures of most of the jumpsuits in the "All Access" Jumpsuit exhibit.

Are those the jumpsuits with a zip at the back as well ?