Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis Las Vegas suite

Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:05 pm

Reproduction of this news item is granted, on condition of reference to the source: www.elvismatters.com

From their site:

One of the most interesting topics on our message board, is about Elvis's Las Vegas suite. It features pictures of the suite, that make their debut on the internet. Last August, when the ElvisMatters group visited the Hilton Hotel, the suite was occupied by Barry Manilow, so we didn't get access, but these pictures make up for it - A LOT. Have a look by clicking the link below.

What great photos! Thank you Elvismatters for sharing them with other Elvis fans ;)

(Click for larger size)

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:01 am

Thanks for posting the pictures from the Imperial suite. I think the last time Elvis stayed there was April 77 with Alicia Kerwin.

I always wondered what other entertainers and high rollers thought of the bullet holes when they used the suite.

Anyhow, too bad that the suite is gone now.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:04 am

E-Cat wrote:Thanks for posting the pictures from the Imperial suite. I think the last time Elvis stayed there was April 77 with Alicia Kerwin.

I always wondered what other entertainers and high rollers thought of the bullet holes when they used the suite.

My pleasure E-Cat ;)

Heh, I wonder what they thought too.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:25 am

here are some more shots from the Hilton

dining room

with Mohammed Ali:

Hilton early / mid 70's - as you can see Elvis' view from the 30th floor was not spectacular

Image/ Image

A pic I took a couple of weeks ago from the Stratosphere :

Re: Elvis Las Vegas suite

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:04 am

Vissie wrote:Reproduction of this news item is granted, on condition of reference to the source: www.elvismatters.com

From their site:

One of the most interesting topics on our message board, is about Elvis's Las Vegas suite. It features pictures of the suite, that make their debut on the internet. Last August, when the ElvisMatters group visited the Hilton Hotel, the suite was occupied by Barry Manilow, so we didn't get access, but these pictures make up for it - A LOT. Have a look by clicking the link below.

What great photos! Thank you Elvismatters for sharing them with other Elvis fans ;)

(Click for larger size)

the guy who made these pictures works for the Dutch fanclub its elvis time, his name is Ad Schijven, so no mistakes, he put them up on the forum of elvis Matters Belgium :wink:

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:41 am

Thanks for sharing these awesome candids :lol:!

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:49 pm

E-Cat, thank you! Great pics!

the guy who made these pictures works for the Dutch fanclub its elvis time, his name is Ad Schijven, so no mistakes, he put them up on the forum of elvis Matters Belgium

Thank you hisby! I quoted directly from the website that said they could be reposted with credit. He did a wonderful job! Thank you Ad!

Thanks for sharing these awesome candids

You're quite welcome FA! ;)

Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:23 pm

E-Cat wrote:Thanks for posting the pictures from the Imperial suite. I think the last time Elvis stayed there was April 77 with Alicia Kerwin.

Is that so?
Didn't they visit Elvis' home in Palm Springs?
(or both maybe..)

Well, we still have Graceland;)

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:00 pm

Robert wrote:

Is that so? Didn't they visit Elvis' home in Palm Springs? (or both maybe..)

yes - both