Post here your Elvis' pictures

Jacksonville, April 16, 1972

Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:03 pm

New photo-evidence show that Elvis did NOT wear the White Firework jumpsuit at the evening show in Jacksonville.

He did in fact wear the Blue Nail suit and the photo below is from that show.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
(April 1972 tour uploaded)
Last edited by bripet56 on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:38 pm

THat's what I like, start updating your page, by the way here another pic from that date

This is the Correct photo, thanks Doc.
Last edited by Francesc on Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:11 am

Francesc wrote:THat's what I like, start updating your page, by the way here another pic from that date ...

Is this a screen grab from "This Is Elvis"? Because that karate sequence is apparently taken from the videotaped opening night in Buffalo.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:21 pm

Doc, your spot on.

The screen grab is from Buffalo, whereas the top image is from Jacksonville.

When Elvis has a mic, you can tell the difference, as Elvis used a different mic in Buffallo, but as for these pics, the way to tell is that Elvis wore the sliver square bracelet with the claw type clasps in Buffallo, as can be seen in the screen grab, but he didn't wear it in Jacksonville. You can hear him say after the afternoon show in EOT, that it cut his wrist "both sides this time", so he didn't wear it for the evening show.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:23 pm

DarrylMac wrote:Doc, your spot on.

I do what I can!

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:41 pm

DarrylMac wrote:
You can hear him say after the afternoon show in EOT, that it cut his wrist "both sides this time", so he didn't wear it for the evening show.

That's right DarrylMac. However, it probably didn't tear his wrist that much because he wore the bracelet again in San Antonio on the 18th and in Albuquerque on the 19th. Don't know about the 17th as I don't have any close-up photos showing his wrist.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
(April 1972 tour uploaded)

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:48 pm

Ops sorry guys, I'll change that :oops: