Post here your Elvis' pictures

picture of the family

Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:25 pm

I was just studying this pic...

I see Riley and her boyfriend Ryan Cabrera and I see MIchelle Beaulieu and her husband and I think I recognize also Patsy Presley and the guy with the long hair, is Navarone (Priscilla's son) but who is that handsome man in the blue shirt with tie.

Some say it is Elvis his grandson but he seems older then 15 years :roll:
Also the way he dresses is not a typical 15 years old boy outfit.

But he must have been there and he seems to be close enough to be in the closest family booth. :?: :?:

And he does look awesome IMO.

If that would be him, boy oh boy what will he look like when he will be 20 :lol: :lol:

Who knows more and "WHO are all the other people and kids"?????

Last edited by riley on Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:30 am

I was setting pretty close to that area and the kid in the blue shirt is not his grand son. I dont see him in this picture, but during the whole concert he looked like he could have cared less to be there. Looked to me like he was texting thru most of the show. I couldnt figure out who the kid with the dred locks was...He was hugging on Percilla during the Gospel section almost the whole time. She was very emotional during that part. I guess it makes sence that it was her son. Jerry Schellimg was in the booth for most of the show. The booth was empty for the vegas show. Guess they had enough.

Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:33 am

Thats him sitting on the right of Riley. This picture must have been takin befor Percilla spoke and Lisa Marie showed her video because they both came to the booth right after that section and didnt leave.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:42 pm

The guy on Riley's right definitely isn't Benjamin, as Ben has long blond curls. The guy on her left is boyfriend Ryan Cabrera, in the black hat.

Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:22 pm

I have found him on this pic.
He's the kid with black t shirt and curls, no doubt about it.

That gorgeous young guy can be perhaps Michelle Beaulieu's son, he must have that age (in his twenties)

Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:23 pm

Riley, calm down and go and have a cold shower!!!! :lol:

Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:28 pm

Oh ,all right I will but still think he is damn good looking :lol: :lol:

Re: picture of the family

Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:46 am

riley wrote:I was just studying this pic...

I see Riley and her hubby and I see MIchelle Beaulieu and her husband and I think I recognize also Patsy Presley and the guy with the long hair, is Navarone (Priscilla's son) but who is that handsome man in the blue shirt with tie.....

Riley married ?

Bit young, isn't she ?

Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:24 am

Thanks, Riley. Your efforts are much appreciated!

Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:05 am

Does hubby mean husband??? Sorry I did not know

I'll correct it to boyfriend OK :wink:

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:35 pm

riley wrote:I have found him on this pic.
He's the kid with black t shirt and curls, no doubt about it.

That gorgeous young guy can be perhaps Michelle Beaulieu's son, he must have that age (in his twenties)

Any one know who the other people are here?

Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:31 pm

"Seek and Ye Shall Find"

Fine detective work guys :smt023