Post here your Elvis' pictures

Guys here's the Elvis Impersonator I wanted to Win !

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:16 am

Image :wink:

PEP 8)

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:25 am

And some people think we're not cool...

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:25 am

Scarfs to short my belts fallin off i'm losing my mind.

She must be the funky angel on the ceiling or the freaky doll, maybe this is wooly booger? Well i like to wooly her boogers anytime!

She's wearing the bellybutton booby suit. Also known as the triple B suit.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:31 am

Man, she can ditch that necklace as I have another one for her :wink:!

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:40 am

The Lady has class ..no VPL.

Funky sometimes what you are thinking doesn't have to ''spoken'' out loud you know.

Suit

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:41 am

'I hope this suit does tear up baby'

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:43 am

Lately I have been reconsidering my negative feelings for Elvis impersonators. I guess some of them aren't so bad.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:47 am

Rob wrote:Lately I have been reconsidering my negative feelings for Elvis impersonators. I guess some of them aren't so bad.

LOL..

And I want to know 2 things that made you change your mind!!

Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:33 am

Delete Please!
Last edited by MattC on Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:04 am

WOW!! Yea, she gets my vote too!! lol

JEFF d
EP fan

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:37 am

By the way I forgot to mention this little lady was pictured walking down Beale in Memphis Friday night, she helped warm things up down there, because it was HOT in more ways than one ! :lol:

PEP 8)

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:44 am

"HOT TIME IN FLORIDA...RAINY NIGHT IN GEORGIA...ohhhh :lol:
the first impersonator i like... :wink:
Sincerely
Lior

Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:53 am

Delete Please!
Last edited by MattC on Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:08 am

MattC wrote:It's really sad when you think about the way things have turned out for her so far. I think she's been a victim of the media if you ask me. We all make mistakes and she's no different. Hopefully she can get herself back on track along with her career. I think she's a fan of our mans, not just because of what she's wearing in that picture but because of the things I have heard her say about Elvis on video. She is deffinately looking better than she did six weeks ago, lol. A freakin' goddess in my book!

What in the world are you talking about.....? This is not Britney Spears! lol

JEFF d
EP fan

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:11 am

MattC wrote:It's really sad when you think about the way things have turned out for her so far. I think she's been a victim of the media if you ask me. We all make mistakes and she's no different. Hopefully she can get herself back on track along with her career. I think she's a fan of our mans, not just because of what she's wearing in that picture but because of the things I have heard her say about Elvis on video. She is deffinately looking better than she did six weeks ago, lol. A freakin' goddess in my book!

MattC who are you thinking this is Britney Spears?

This is just a pretty girl in a jumpsuit by the way, she's not a celebrity as far as I know, but she is now.... :wink:

Personally I wish I would have taken more pictures of her now....I have one more that I will post tomorrow as I'm at work now :wink:

PEP 8)

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:29 am

Well crap! Don't I feel like a jack ass now. Sure looks like her to me. Think I will delete my posts now before people start thinking I have a thing for Britney Spears, lol

Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:17 pm

MattC wrote:Well crap! Don't I feel like a jack ass now.

Not at all. Don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone is entitled to one stupid-ass comment.

Everything is fine now.

Re: Guys here's the Elvis Impersonator I wanted to Win !

Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:12 pm

PEP wrote:Image :wink:

PEP 8)

Right now, I'm biting my forearm, god is she fricking smoking!

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:00 pm

Here's the other picture of her, too bad her Ass Clown boyfriend was with her when I took the shot.

PEP 8)

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:14 pm

What was my wife doing in Memphis? She told me she was in Toronto at a sales convention.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:24 pm

He must be very Rich or have a Huge Personality, that's all I can say about Him.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:33 pm

Aye Carumba! I left town too early

Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:18 am

I wouldn't care if she could sing or not :smt110

What a sweetheart!

Rich

Re: Guys here's the Elvis Impersonator I wanted to Win !

Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:36 am

PEP wrote:Image :wink:

PEP 8)

Okay, so not all impersonators should be shot. Thankyouverymuch PEP ;-)

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:25 am

i think i should book a ticket for next year.
rick