Post here your Elvis' pictures

Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:19 pm

bripet56 wrote:
The photos from March 1 afternoon are probably right. I say probably because the photos with Elvis riding in the car seem to be too dark to be from an afternoon show. However, it seems odd if Elvis used the same suit twice on the same day.

Pardon my ignorance here, but these were indoor shows...how could one tell the time of day by the darkness of the photo?

Axe

Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:53 pm

You don't have to apologize at all Axe as you're absolutely right. This was an indoor event.

However, the roof at the Astrodome was all glas as you'll see in the enclosed pic and therefore there it would be almost like daylight during the afternoon show while at the evening show there'd be much darker in the Dome.

Feb 28, afternoon show

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:34 am

I have seen a photo of Elvis with the Imperials dated 2-23-71 where he has the Black Cisco suit on. Not sure if I agree with the date but it could be. Some have said he wore them in 2-72 as well and that could be, but I am convinced that 95 percent of the pictures of him in the Cisco outfits were 8-71. Axeman I know for sure he wore the black fireworks suit for the first time on 9-6-71 (I think the date is right) so he did start doing the new suit thing as early as 71.