Post here your Elvis' pictures

Circle G Ranch

Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:26 pm

For those of you who have not seen the house located on the Circle G Ranch, then here it is!!!!
Apparently this is where Lisa was concieved, so obviously there wasn't any of this going on. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Safe sex

Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:21 pm

I was thinking of trying to find this place during Elvis week. I believe its in or near Horn Lake Miss. Anyone know the address.

Greg

Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:54 pm

Greg, the house is located on the corner of Horn Lake and Goodman Road, in Mississippi! It is located in the De Soto County in Walls (Mississippi) Actually, it is not that far (ten miles) from Graceland!

Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:17 pm

It's at the intersection of Rt 301 and 302 (Goodman Rd)

Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:59 pm

Thanks guys, I believe I drove past it before!

Greg

Re: Circle G Ranch

Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:21 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:For those of you who have not seen the house located on the Circle G Ranch, then here it is!!!!
Apparently this is where Lisa was concieved, so obviously there wasn't any of this going on. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Safe sex

Nice spread! :D

Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:02 am

W:shock:w, it's actually a lot bigger than I remembered! James, a sincere thank you for uploading the aerial image! Cheers! I'll scan some of my photo's and share them with you :lol:!

JamesVRoy wrote:It's at the intersection of Rt 301 and 302 (Goodman Rd)

Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:09 am

The decor inside in some of the rooms is still the same from the days Elvis stayed there even though a florist has used it as a business for a few years.

The lady who owns the shop is very polite to point out certain rooms if asked politely.

Also the property at the end of Circle G is the home of the people Elvis bought the ranch from and who have sold it several times. The lady is very old but very sweet to tell her recollections. She told me had she ever suspected how much money could of been made off Elvis, they would of never torn the wood fence Elvis had built and burned. She said she lost millions not selling the wood to fans who come by.