Post here your Elvis' pictures

As close as you can get.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:14 am

The Grandson of Elvis.

PEP 8)
Last edited by PEP on Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:50 am

He could play Elvis in a future biopic. Just give it twenty years. 8)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:07 am

he looks so much like him, I think indeed that in a couple of years we will look at him with eyes like these :o :o .

He is well hidden until now and is alreaddy much more grown up then this picture here but the looks are there for sure :wink:

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:55 am

What a resemblance. Would love to see a more recent photo but He is well hidden isn't He.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 pm

LD,

there are much more recent ones, but I did not download them when I saw them but I will try to relocate them if you want me too.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:05 pm

Yes please Riley 8)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:06 pm

give me some time, I'll try to do my best.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:11 pm

Bingo

I still knew where they were :wink:

Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:17 pm

Thanks riley for the updates, the kid looks scary, scary in the sense obviously their is a resemblance in place, strong genes....

Too bad in one way he will not be taking the Presley name....

On the other side of the coin, it appears he is turning out to be as happy as his mother.

PEP 8)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:24 pm

Thanks Riley...these are Great.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:31 pm

Shame his old lady bills herself as LMFP :roll:!

Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:10 pm

wow,He for sure has the Presley features,as we all know Elvis was about as good-looking as you could get, and still be a guy.lol

Anyone know whats the grandsons FULL name is?
Much thanks to ya Riley!

Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:27 pm

Elton wrote:wow,He for sure has the Presley features,as we all know Elvis was about as good-looking as you could get, and still be a guy.lol

Anyone know whats the grandsons FULL name is?
Much thanks to ya Riley!

Benjamin Storm Keough

PEP 8)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:34 pm

My hope is that he turns out to be a well rounded person who can bring some class and dignity to his Grandfather and to the rest of his family. By the looks of him, it will be a up-hill battle, but not impossible. I know I went thru a few "phases" growing up.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:20 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Shame his old lady bills herself as LMFP :roll:!

Yep, I agree, it's her thing tho I guess, I'm to understand it has something to do with what some people think of her, or what she thinks of the fans or what she thinks about herself one of the three.

Outside looking in it does appear she has grown up to be an angry young woman, which appears to be getting old for her, especially because of her age and then to think about it.

What does she have to be angry about???

Could never fingur that one out.

Yet, that could just be the image she is still trying to maintain for the public only and maybe she is really a nice person at least to the people around her.

Still most of us I'm sure would have perfered seeing a bubbly type of personality from the begining from her.

Her Mother in public at least has always come across with a little more class.

I have my doubts the son of Lisa will be what we would like to see in the long run.

But ya never know.

PEP 8)

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:17 pm

My opinion is that Lisa Marie is a very good mother for her kids.

No matter how turbulent her love life may have been, she was always there for her kids.

You'll see both Riley and Benjamin will grow up and will be pretty cool.

They will not be typical spoiled LA brats.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:09 am

riley wrote:My opinion is that Lisa Marie is a very good mother for her kids.

No matter how turbulent her love life may have been, she was always there for her kids.

You'll see both Riley and Benjamin will grow up and will be pretty cool.

They will not be typical spoiled LA brats.

I wholeheartedly agree, Riley.
Also, I would much rather see Lisa's genuine emotions than her mother's fake ones, any day.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:07 am

Lisa is how she is, acts like she feels..

I like her, Priscilla well she is rather poised and aloof.

She is ofcourse an whole other generation and probably raised like that.