Post here your Elvis' pictures

Priscilla Presley, Lisa Marie Presley March 26, 1977

Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:44 am

Raggedy Ann and Andy Premiere - March 26, 1977

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:20 pm

Same day that Presley was asleep in his Norman, Oklahoma, motel room!
For those who don't know, Presley was in town for a two night stand at Lloyd Noble Center! This date being the second day! I wonder if Presley knew his ex-wife and kid was attending the Raggedy Ann and Andy premiere, that evening!

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:01 am

Interesting to find out that this was on the day you say it was, as they always seem to use this picture as tho it were from the funeral.
Thanks for posting...

One other thing, Lisa never seemed, like a happy kid and now that she is an woman, it doesn't seem to really be the case for her either, as most of the time when a picture is taken of her, she certainly would rather not smile if she can help it, even now...

PEP 8)

Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:16 am

PEP wrote:
Lisa never seemed, like a happy kid and now that she is an woman, it doesn't seem to really be the case for her either, as most of the time when a picture is taken of her, she certainly would rather not smile if she can help it, even now...

Indeed,she's a troubled person. Her birth chart shows it,too.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:05 am

Johanesson,

tell us some more details about her.

I think Lisa inherited a great deal of Gladys too. Especially something in her eyes, there is also that "infamous" Presley sadness just like her grandmother.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:39 pm

PEP wrote:Interesting to find out that this was on the day you say it was, as they always seem to use this picture as tho it were from the funeral.
Thanks for posting...

One other thing, Lisa never seemed, like a happy kid and now that she is an woman, it doesn't seem to really be the case for her either, as most of the time when a picture is taken of her, she certainly would rather not smile if she can help it, even now...

PEP 8)

PEP,

Paul Leechter (Lichter) is one person who has used this photo in a book titled "Elvis: The Legend Lives On".....

That book (along with Jerry Hopkins "Elvis: A Biography" book were my first books I ever purchased about Elvis.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:08 am

Tony Trout wrote:
PEP,

Paul Leechter (Lichter) is one person who has used this photo in a book titled "Elvis: The Legend Lives On".....

That book (along with Jerry Hopkins "Elvis: A Biography" book were my first books I ever purchased about Elvis.

That's right Tony, to come to think about it, that's where I saw the picture first as well, Litcher was a sneaking fellow he was... :lol:

Johanesson wrote:PEP wrote:
Lisa never seemed, like a happy kid and now that she is an woman, it doesn't seem to really be the case for her either, as most of the time when a picture is taken of her, she certainly would rather not smile if she can help it, even now...

Indeed,she's a troubled person. Her birth chart shows it,too.

Johanesson I'll bite.

What are the details of the chart?

PEP 8)

Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:11 am

She seems to be a pretty stable person compared to Britney, Lindsey and Paris. You never hear of lisa out doing that stuff.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:48 pm

Me2 wrote:She seems to be a pretty stable person compared to Britney, Lindsey and Paris. You never hear of lisa out doing that stuff.

Say what you will 'bout Lisa but, She is smater then that...