Post here your Elvis' pictures

Creole Candids

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:14 pm

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Image Image

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:47 pm

Hi Elton,

super pictures. Many thanks for these rarities.

Mississippi

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:40 pm

thanks elton, fantastic pics thanks!!

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:36 pm

Great pics
Though I think she's worst looking female Elvis co-star ever

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:46 pm

Narek wrote:Great pics

I wouldn't crawl over her to get to Elsa Lanchester.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:50 pm

Narek wrote:Great pics

Oh, I don't know.

She certainly played the part of world-weary, older-woman, 'Ronnie' to perfection in the film.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:27 pm

ColinB wrote:Oh, I don't know.

She certainly played the part of world-weary, older-woman, 'Ronnie' to perfection in the film.

Considering she was only 29 at the time.

John from Woodley wrote:I have a piccie of her you wouldn't believe.

From "The Devils"?

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:24 pm

I think she's the most talented female Elvis co-star ever.

ImageImageImage

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:45 pm

John from Woodley wrote:I have a piccie of her you wouldn't believe.

Post it - then we'll tell you..............

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:46 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:
ColinB wrote:Oh, I don't know.

Considering she was only 29 at the time.

Well, yes, but remember Elvis was a schoolboy !

Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:31 am

Thankyou for uploading those awesome candids, Elton :lol:!

Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:07 am

Johanesson wrote:I think she's the most talented female Elvis co-star ever.

ImageImageImage

Yeah that could be the case too

I think what made her ugly is that really bad haircut.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:48 pm

Narek wrote:
I think what made her ugly is that really bad haircut.

She was actually a blonde.

Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:54 pm

I didn't know she was Blonde.

This looks an intimate shot...

Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:13 am

Nice image! I'm sure all the under 18 year-old boys and girls on this forum will be greatly appreciative.

Sadly, it's not actress Carolyn Jones.

---

The informal, between-takes "King Creole" snaps are "borrowed" from Ger Rijff's classic "Inside King Creole" photo journal, for those who care.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:31 am

Man, I wouldn't bone her from behind :roll:!

Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:55 pm

Hi Doc, I sure didn't know the pics were from Ger's IKC book, while i own some of his work, this one is not one of them..
The pics i uploaded were from a picture book that i bought from one of the gift shops while on my first visit to Graceland,in '78..
It contains no text what so ever, just a tittle "Young Dreams" on the front cover, and speaking of Ger, i for one sure do miss him being away from the message board.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:04 pm

I see the newest registered user is a mrmojorisin...wonder if it's got anything to do with the picture in here :shock:

Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:34 pm

John from Woodley wrote: Who do you think it is? This was on an Elvis site elsewhere as one of his co-stars (in it's full glory) as Carolyn Jones so that's what I'm going by. However, I stand to be corrected if you know who it is.

John I think someone at sometime saw the picture and thought because of the eyes and hair style like Moticia that it resembled her and its been passed off ever since as her. I don't believe it to be her either. The hair she wore in the Adams family was a wig and most younger pictures of her look nothing like that.

Here is a pretty good summation of her career and if you guys honestly think she's unattractive then your standards scare me.

http://www.cultsirens.com/jones/jones.htm

Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:54 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:
John from Woodley wrote: Who do you think it is? This was on an Elvis site elsewhere as one of his co-stars (in it's full glory) as Carolyn Jones so that's what I'm going by. However, I stand to be corrected if you know who it is.

John I think someone at sometime saw the picture and thought because of the eyes and hair style like Moticia that it resembled her and its been passed off ever since as her. I don't believe it to be her either. The hair she wore in the Adams family was a wig and most younger pictures of her look nothing like that.

Here is a pretty good summation of her career and if you guys honestly think she's unattractive then your standards scare me.

http://www.cultsirens.com/jones/jones.htm

In her day she was a knockout! Thanks for the pictures James.

Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:05 pm

One more, from House of Wax (the blonde)