Post here your Elvis' pictures

Driving to a show 75

Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:50 pm

Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:40 am

IMO, I don't think Presley was driving to a gig!

Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:10 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:IMO, I don't think Presley was driving to a gig!

Maybe an Elvis Impersonator's convention :lol:

Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:55 pm

ok well driving back from a show lol

funkyangel do you have any pics of the sahara tahoe you can post at all?
thanks

Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:56 pm

I dont' think he's driving here

Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:52 am

thefunkyangel wrote:IMO, I don't think Presley was driving to a gig!

I find it highly unlikely that Presley would drive himself to a gig, let alone drive around after one! In regards the image below, not once did Presley look this swollen during the July '75 tour! http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... gar75.html
Firstly, what are all of those blemishes on his left cheek, and secondly, why wouldn't he not have a scarve wrapped around his neck, his glasses and an overcoat on!

Re: Driving to a show 75

Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:47 pm

daz cav wrote:Image

His sideburns were fuller then this in 1975.

Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:50 pm

GREAT PIC DAZ -MANY THANX FORE SHARING IT WITH US FANS -

Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:07 pm

Funky - in the pic you posted, have a look on his sleve. They're not blemishes on his cheek, they're raindrops, and the shadows they make with the flash from the photo are what you see on his cheek.

Secondly, why would Elvis not drive himself too / from a show if he felt like it?

In the first image, he has a towel / scarf around his neck. In the one you posted, he doesn't, but that proves nothing.

Also, he certainly DID look swollen during the July show, and bear in mind he's sitting down in your pic, which would make him look bigger.

From July in Asheville...

From Norfolk, VA

In both of those pics, he's looking heavy, at least as heavy as the two driving pics.

As for an overcoat - it's July, why would he want to wear an overcoat in summer. As for sunglasses, it's nighttime, so perhaps as he was driving, he took them off in the second pic?

Joe, as for his sideburns, they weren't as full during that july tour, following his alleged surgery. See here...

In short, if Elvis, as your boss, decides he wants to drive his car, you'd probably let him!

Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:03 pm

DarrylMac wrote:Funky - in the pic you posted, have a look on his sleve. They're not blemishes on his cheek, they're raindrops, and the shadows they make with the flash from the photo are what you see on his cheek.

Secondly, why would Elvis not drive himself too / from a show if he felt like it?

In the first image, he has a towel / scarf around his neck. In the one you posted, he doesn't, but that proves nothing.

Also, he certainly DID look swollen during the July show, and bear in mind he's sitting down in your pic, which would make him look bigger.

From July in Asheville...

From Norfolk, VA

In both of those pics, he's looking heavy, at least as heavy as the two driving pics.

As for an overcoat - it's July, why would he want to wear an overcoat in summer. As for sunglasses, it's nighttime, so perhaps as he was driving, he took them off in the second pic?

Joe, as for his sideburns, they weren't as full during that july tour, following his alleged surgery. See here...

In short, if Elvis, as your boss, decides he wants to drive his car, you'd probably let him!

Thanks DarrylMac! For some reason I was thinking this pic was supposedly taken in June of 75.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:52 pm

Here it looks like Presley is wearing one of those blue two piece jumpsuits from the April/ May tour of '75!

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:57 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Here it looks like Presley is wearing one of those blue two piece jumpsuits from the April/ May tour of '75!

Beautiful, thanks again funkman!

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:02 pm

Joe Car, you are forever most welcome!

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:06 pm

Linda is beautiful is this picture.