Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis and Priscilla candid

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:30 pm

Haven't seen this one before.
Hey Riley do have this one?

Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:33 pm

I'm sure that one is in the Elvis By The Presley's book - a nice snap.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:40 pm

Narek,

I have this one too yes.
But thanks for uploading it. It is a nice picture indeed of a very young Pris visiting Elvis in LA.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:47 pm

She was a very beautiful "girl" in this pict. I bet shes 16 or 17 years old in this one.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:08 pm

Indeed she was 17 or 18 here but I think it was 17 since her birthday is in May and this visit took place earlier in the year. I think she moved in in Memphis in June 1963 so she was 18 then.

Lots of people always tell they cannot understand those parents of her :roll: :roll: but don't forget she was fully 18 when she moved in. Not a child anymore but a young women at an age that some girls alreaddy marry and have kids.

I guess a daughter of 18 cannot be told anymore who to see and who not and let's face the fact he was every girls dream.

I admit if she would have been my daughter she would have been allowed to live with him too at 18.

She could have had a "worser" choice :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think lots of envy surrounded her and her parents , once the gossip was circulating. I can understand lots of people were jealous and would have secretely wished it would have been their daughter. That is ust my opinion.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:06 pm

Yes it is a beatiful candid of the couple
Im sure it was taken during the time Elvis finished his film: FUN IN ACAPULCO in May 1963 , there are some candids from the same day also at a parking lot & on the beach
Sincerely
LIOR B