Post here your Elvis' pictures

June/ July '63 Candid!

Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:52 am

Presley and Ann Margaret during production of MGM' Viva Las Vegas, circa June/ July '63!

ImageImage

Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:57 am

ImageImage

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:32 am

Bless..Beautiful photo's I often wonder if they were in love as much as some people say they were.

The bottom left photo... who is the guy on the Piano...he reminds me of Quincy Jones.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:38 am

"Viva Las Vegas" PR shot, MGM Studios, July 1963 (L-R):

George Sidney, Elvis, Ann-Margret, Calvin Jackson, George Stoll

Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:55 am

they were both so beautiful

Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:00 am

Thankyou, DJC :lol:! So, he (Sidney) was the one that Presley b!tched about, in regards favouring close up' of Ann Margaret!

Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:07 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Thankyou, DJC :lol:! So, he (Sidney) was the one that Presley b!tched about, in regards favouring close up' of Ann Margaret!

I thought it was Parker who did the bitchin'?

8)

Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:54 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Image

"Viva Las Vegas" PR shot, MGM Studios, July 1963 (L-R):

George Sidney, Elvis, Ann-Margret, Calvin Jackson, George Stoll

Thanks!!

Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:13 pm

TIGERMAN-GB wrote:
thefunkyangel wrote:Thankyou, DJC :lol:! So, he (Sidney) was the one that Presley b!tched about, in regards favouring close up' of Ann Margaret!

I thought it was Parker who did the bitchin'? 8)

Who could blame anyone for that? I favor close-ups of Ann-Margret, too.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:54 pm

TIGERMAN-GB, the story goes that Presley was b!tching that the director (Sidney) was favouring camera angles of Ann Margaret during some of the dance scenes (I am assuming 'C'mon Everybody')! When Parker found out his boy was p!ssed off, then Parker laid down the law! KHoots, wouldn't you be a little bit rusty :lol:! No pun intended!