Post here your Elvis' pictures

VLC Snapshots

Wed May 30, 2007 1:51 pm

I have just installed this and I love it, it's my new toy in fact. Here's some snapshots of the original TTWII. The first one looks like Elvis is saying a Prayer before going on stage bless him.



Image


Image


Image


Image


Image

Wed May 30, 2007 5:32 pm

8)

Wed May 30, 2007 10:29 pm

Beautiful pictures.
Thank you for posting.
And yes, on the first picture it looks like Elvis is saying a Prayer.

Re: VLC Snapshots

Thu May 31, 2007 2:35 pm

Little Darlin wrote:The first one looks like Elvis is saying a Prayer before going on stage bless him.


No, it doesn't. It looks exactly to be what it is - a screenshot taken from live footage at the same moment EP blinks his eyes for 1/10 of a second.

And to avoid the other part from the last time we clashed:
Nice pictures! :wink:

Re: VLC Snapshots

Thu May 31, 2007 4:17 pm

FVH wrote:
Little Darlin wrote:The first one looks like Elvis is saying a Prayer before going on stage bless him.


No, it doesn't. It looks exactly to be what it is - a screenshot taken from live footage at the same moment EP blinks his eyes for 1/10 of a second.


Don't be so retentive !

Little Darlin' only said it looks as if he's praying !

Re: VLC Snapshots

Thu May 31, 2007 4:17 pm

FVH wrote: No, it doesn't. It looks exactly to be what it is - a screenshot taken from live footage at the same moment EP blinks his eyes for 1/10 of a second.

Had you not told us that, we may never of known :roll:!

Re: VLC Snapshots

Thu May 31, 2007 5:41 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Had you not told us that, we may never of known :roll:!


...we may never have known. :wink:

By the way, since I'm qouting you - thank you very much for all the awesome pictures you post here. You are one of the main reasons I come in here several times a day.