Post here your Elvis' pictures

One of the Stanley Boys?

Thu May 17, 2007 11:24 pm

Image

Re: One of the Stanley Boys?

Fri May 18, 2007 12:12 am

Little Darlin wrote:Image


I believe he was the son of somebody who was involved in the 68 comeback special in some capacity, definitely not one of the Stanley's.

Fri May 18, 2007 12:49 am

This has been discussed before -- it's likely a child of one of the show's producers (Finkel, Morrell), writers (Blye, Beard) or cast members.

Fri May 18, 2007 1:27 am

Thanks, did try to do a search but couldn't find it.

Fri May 18, 2007 7:51 pm

Little Darlin wrote:Thanks, did try to do a search but couldn't find it.
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16219

Fri May 18, 2007 7:55 pm

Swedish wrote:
Little Darlin wrote:Thanks, did try to do a search but couldn't find it.
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16219



2003 :shock: I'm not suprised I couldn't find it.

Thanks Swedish, I thought He looked like Rick Stanley, but obviously not.

Sat May 19, 2007 9:11 am

This boy is not a stanley boy at all, guess it is a lucky fan

Sat May 19, 2007 12:40 pm

Sun May 20, 2007 2:46 am

Steve_M wrote:

Steve, your reply is most intriguing.

Sun May 20, 2007 2:58 am

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... 968bs.html
Here is an alternate candid image found on Paul's excellent site!

Image

Sun May 20, 2007 1:44 pm

I wonder where this person is today?



RKS

Sun May 20, 2007 1:52 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Steve_M wrote:

Steve, your reply is most intriguing.


Like the tape messages in Mission Impossible - Steve M's posts self-destruct shortly after they appear..............

Sun May 20, 2007 2:05 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/june1968bs.html
Here is an alternate candid image found on Paul's excellent site!

Image


Our guy looked so frickin cool in this shot!

Sun May 20, 2007 2:06 pm

ColinB wrote:Like the tape messages in Mission Impossible - Steve M's posts self-destruct shortly after they appear..............

Are you saying Steve may be a secret agent?

I think we should be told!

Sun May 20, 2007 2:16 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
ColinB wrote:Like the tape messages in Mission Impossible - Steve M's posts self-destruct shortly after they appear..............

Are you saying Steve may be a secret agent?

I think we should be told!


It's no wonder he never stays longer then 30 seconds at a time! :lol:

Sun May 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Joe Car wrote:
thefunkyangel wrote:http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/june1968bs.html
Here is an alternate candid image found on Paul's excellent site!

Image


Our guy looked so frickin cool in this shot!


He looked Cool alright!!