Post here your Elvis' pictures

For The Girlies

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:57 pm

Image

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:02 pm

Image
Last edited by Guest on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:02 pm

Image
Last edited by Guest on Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:06 pm

Image

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:11 pm

Wow! Thats Big! :D

Whats your all time favourite gorgeous picture?

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:17 pm

LOL

I was thisclose Debbie but I wont I shall be good. :wink:

It is Probably the one I have for My Avatar.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:21 am

53310761 wrote:Wow! Thats Big! :D



Yeah, that's what my girlfriend keeps telling me! :lol:

Sorry, Littledarlin, I just couldn't resist :oops:

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:58 am

Mister Mike wrote: Yeah, that's what my girlfriend keeps telling me! :lol:

That's funny, your girlfriend tells me the same thing when you're not around 8)!

Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:26 am

thefunkyangel wrote:
Mister Mike wrote: Yeah, that's what my girlfriend keeps telling me! :lol:

That's funny, your girlfriend tells me the same thing when you're not around 8)!


Isn't it nice what she says not to hurt your feelings... :wink: :lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:40 pm

:lol:

Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:54 pm

Mister Mike wrote:
53310761 wrote:Wow! Thats Big! :D



Yeah, that's what my girlfriend keeps telling me! :lol:

Sorry, Littledarlin, I just couldn't resist :oops:



No Apology needed Mister Mike....I left it For The Boys to Play with Anyway :wink:

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:43 pm

Image

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:45 pm

Image

Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:35 pm

Image

Littledarlin,
Saw this and thought of me (sorry you!)

Still having trouble making it bigger! :oops: Not that I'm obsessed with size! :wink:

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:38 pm

Now I am definitely leaving that one for the Boy's :wink:

On Imageshack's Front Page Debbie there will be 2 boxes..I only tick the 320 x 240 one.

Scroll down to get Your Link...I always choose the First one.

Hope this Helps.

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:49 pm

Girlies ?

Wot about us grilies ?

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:00 am

ColinB wrote:Girlies ?

Wot about us grilies ?



:D

You Can come In Colin BUT NO whatshernames Pictures :wink:

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:22 am

LittleDarlin wrote:
ColinB wrote:Girlies ?

Wot about us grilies ?



:D

You Can come In Colin BUT NO whatshernames Pictures :wink:


Lady, I don't know what you're talkin' about......

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:26 am

ColinB wrote:
LittleDarlin wrote:
ColinB wrote:Girlies ?

Wot about us grilies ?



:D

You Can come In Colin BUT NO whatshernames Pictures :wink:


Lady, I don't know what you're talkin' about......



The Girl who's Name begins with A..... :wink:

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:31 am

LittleDarlin wrote:
ColinB wrote:
LittleDarlin wrote:
ColinB wrote:Girlies ?

Wot about us grilies ?



:D

You Can come In Colin BUT NO whatshernames Pictures :wink:


Lady, I don't know what you're talkin' about......



The Girl who's Name begins with A..... :wink:


Angela ? Anita ? Agnetha ? Aileen ? Alice ? Avril ?

I think we should be told !

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:35 am

It has A Z in it and She is French :wink:

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:43 am

ColinB wrote:
LittleDarlin wrote:
ColinB wrote:
LittleDarlin wrote:
ColinB wrote:Girlies ?

Wot about us grilies ?



:D

You Can come In Colin BUT NO whatshernames Pictures :wink:


Lady, I don't know what you're talkin' about......



The Girl who's Name begins with A..... :wink:


Angela ? Anita ? Agnetha ? Aileen ? Alice ? Avril ?

I think we should be told !


Quite glad Avril is now around 22. Don't feel so depraved leching now :wink:

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:38 pm

Image

Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:35 am

ImageImage

;) to counter all the alizée and jocelyn pics... i make a contribution to the ladies thread.

Image

love that smile.
Last edited by Elvis' Babe on Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:38 am

Still having trouble making it bigger!

Somehow, I doubt that very much.