Post here your Elvis' pictures

Rarely seen/ uploaded candids!

Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:24 pm

Taken on the same day! Anyone know when and where?

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:21 pm

I'm thinking Germany 1959, just a wild guess however!

Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:54 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

These shots were published by Elvis My Happiness (French Elvis Fan Club), in the excellent hardback book called Elvis á Paris, published in 1999 8). Some are from a conference held in the Prince-de-Galles hotel lounge on Avenue George-V, near Champs-Élysées and others were taken with a pretty French journalist just outside of the Prince-de-Galles hotel. All pictures were taken in June 1959. This is a highly recommended picture book, don´t hesitate. Bye for now :wink:.

Mike Windgren.

Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva, viva el amor!!.

Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:58 pm

Mike Windgren wrote:Hi there!! :D :D :D.

These shots were published by Elvis My Happiness (French Elvis Fan Club), in the excellent hardback book called Elvis á Paris, published in 1999 8). Some are from a conference held in the Prince-de-Galles hotel lounge on Avenue George-V, near Champs-Élysées and others were taken with a pretty French journalist just outside of the Prince-de-Galles hotel. All pictures were taken in June 1959. This is a highly recommended picture book, don´t hesitate. Bye for now :wink:.

Mike Windgren.

Viva el vino, viva el dinero, viva, viva el amor!!.

Thanks Mike. Judging by the buildings, I knew it was Europe and I knew it was 1959 from EP's haircut, two out of three ain't bad!

Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:09 pm

hey FUNKY my friend
those are excellent pictures
E looks great 8)
thanks
LIOR

Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:48 am

In early 1958 he looked 1000 times better. The change between early '58 and mid '59 is dramatic. The loss of his mother and the military definitely tried him.

Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:10 am

Johanesson wrote:In early 1958 he looked 1000 times better. The change between early '58 and mid '59 is dramatic. The loss of his mother and the military definitely tried him.

Now That is one beautiful Elvis Presley photo :!:

He looks so bad ass ...

... and that King Creole album coverart is definitely one of my all time favs :!: 8)