Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis at Wedding

Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:25 pm

Who is getting married in this pictures?

I've never seen these before ...

Rich

Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:48 pm

Dick Grob?

Re: Elvis at Wedding

Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:01 pm

Rich_TCB wrote:Who is getting married in this pictures?

These are from the December 11, 1970 Palm Springs wedding of policeman Dick Grob. He would soon work security for Elvis full time, right up until the end.

Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:07 pm

There were a few MM guys who were married around this same time frame.

Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:12 am

Fantastic Pictures, I haven't seen these before.

Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:44 am

WEDDING

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:16 am

Thank Rich_TCB,

Pictures are from Dick Grob book :

"Elvis, The Conspiracy".

CAUTION : BE CAREFFUL, DICK GROB DON'T LIKE WE USE HIS PICTURES WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION !!
I HAVE ADD SOMES GROB PICTURES IN MY SITE & I PUT IT OUT AFTER GROB THREATS BY MAIL. HE PREFER MONEY DEAL !!!
SAME FOR J. KREIN.

NOBODY OWN THE ELVIS HERITAGE MONOPOLE;

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:33 am

Tell Grob to go f@ck himself!

WEDDING

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:40 am

Hi FunkyAngel.

I'm waikUp right now.

I agree COMPLETELY with you.

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:42 am

If Grob owns the copyright on those images -- and it's HIS wedding, so one might assume so -- it is his decision how they are to be used. Why people think that's "wrong" is beyond me. That said, it's doubtful he's foolish enough to waste time on this MB, so rest easy.

WEDDING

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:45 am

Sure,

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:49 am

He should be thankful we even talk about him! (I met him back in '97 and seemed like a nice likeable person, so I lined his pocket before I left and carried home that huge motherf@cker of a book he'd put out!)

Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 am

drjohncarpenter wrote: That said, it's doubtful he's foolish enough to waste time on this MB, so rest easy.

So what's your excuse Doc? :wink:

Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:12 am

thefunkyangel wrote:He should be thankful we even talk about him! (I met him back in '97 and seemed like a nice likeable person, so I lined his pocket before I left and carried home that huge motherf@cker of a book he'd put out!)

If you line my pockets, I promise my book will be no thicker them a lunch menu at White Castle! :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:09 am

Are these on the White Castle menu? (we don't have WC here downunder!)

ImageImage

Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:23 pm

Great pics Rich TCB - I have not seen these before .

many thanx for sharing them with us fans

Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:12 pm

Very good pix's --- never saw them before thanks for posting them. :D

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:00 pm

The b/w photos are new to me. Another appearance by the flashlight (is it always the same model?) and actually using it this time. Looks as if he shines at the car interior? I never understood the story of the TN wedding, when the other guests were supposedly mad at Elvis for wearing sunglasses and carrying weapons during the ceremony, when he wasn't the only person, who carried. What about Sonny or Red?

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:11 pm

Nice pix and new for me
Thanks for sharing
rick