Post here your Elvis' pictures

We hope this for Easter 2027

Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:12 am

ALL THIS MATERIALS EXIST FILMED BY MGM, WARNER, CBS !!!!

film

Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:09 pm

WOW! I did not know the Indy 1977 show was filmed professionally. Why wait unti 2027? Why not release it now?

Last Concert June 77. Indi.

Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:17 pm

Hi there,

Look on my site for entire listing about "unrelease footages".

http://www.rareelvispresley.com

NOVEMBER 30 1976 "ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER", CA 2 MOBILE CAMERAS VIDEO ON TRIPODS CAUGHT THIS ENTIRE SHOW ON FILM

DECEMBER 30 1976 "ATLANTA" CONCERT FILMED IN IT'S ENTIRETY

JUNE 1 1977 "MACON" CONCERT FILMED IN IT'S ENTIRETY

JUNE 17 1977 "SOUTHWEST MO. STAGE UNIVERSITY SPRINGFIELD" CBS USED 2 MOBILE VIDEO CAMERAS FOR THIS PERFORMANCE IN PREPARATION FOR THE FULL CAMERA CREW

JUNE 19 1977 "OMAHA CIVIC CENTER" CBS FILMED BEFORE / DURING / AND AFTER THIS CONCERT

JUNE 21 1977 "MOUNT RUSHMORE RAPID CITY" CBS FILMED BEFORE / DURING / AND AFTER THIS CONCERT

JUNE 26 1977 "MARKET SQUARE ARENA INDIANAPOLIS "THE CBS CAMERA TEAM FILMED ELVIS' FINAL PERFORMANCE OF THIS TOUR ON 2 CAMERAS AROUND 20 MINUTES.

THIS FOOTAGE ARE IN THE EPE ARCHIVES AND A FULL COPY OF THE SHOW IS IN THE PRIVATES HANDS

JUNE ?? 1977 - GRACELAND -

UNCONFIRMED / ONE COLLECTOR SAY THAT HE HAS FOOTAGE OF ELVIS BY THE POOL AT GRACELAND BEING INTERVIEWED BY CBS TEAM

Regards,

Re: Last Concert June 77. Indi.

Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:34 pm

alstrada wrote:Hi there,

Look on my site for entire listing about "unrelease footages".

http://www.rareelvispresley.com

NOVEMBER 30 1976 "ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER", CA 2 MOBILE CAMERAS VIDEO ON TRIPODS CAUGHT THIS ENTIRE SHOW ON FILM

DECEMBER 30 1976 "ATLANTA" CONCERT FILMED IN IT'S ENTIRETY

JUNE 1 1977 "MACON" CONCERT FILMED IN IT'S ENTIRETY

JUNE 17 1977 "SOUTHWEST MO. STAGE UNIVERSITY SPRINGFIELD" CBS USED 2 MOBILE VIDEO CAMERAS FOR THIS PERFORMANCE IN PREPARATION FOR THE FULL CAMERA CREW

JUNE 19 1977 "OMAHA CIVIC CENTER" CBS FILMED BEFORE / DURING / AND AFTER THIS CONCERT

JUNE 21 1977 "MOUNT RUSHMORE RAPID CITY" CBS FILMED BEFORE / DURING / AND AFTER THIS CONCERT

JUNE 26 1977 "MARKET SQUARE ARENA INDIANAPOLIS "THE CBS CAMERA TEAM FILMED ELVIS' FINAL PERFORMANCE OF THIS TOUR ON 2 CAMERAS AROUND 20 MINUTES.

THIS FOOTAGE ARE IN THE EPE ARCHIVES AND A FULL COPY OF THE SHOW IS IN THE PRIVATES HANDS

JUNE ?? 1977 - GRACELAND -

UNCONFIRMED / ONE COLLECTOR SAY THAT HE HAS FOOTAGE OF ELVIS BY THE POOL AT GRACELAND BEING INTERVIEWED BY CBS TEAM

Regards,

C'est faux la pluspart

Re: film

Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:36 pm

IMnNJ4Elvis wrote:WOW! I did not know the Indy 1977 show was filmed professionally. Why wait unti 2027? Why not release it now?

I totally agree.
Release it today!!

Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:47 pm

Where's the photos in this thread?
Have been looking several times now and I simply can't find them.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:06 pm

Alstrada

I Remember talking to Someone who was at the Indianapolis Concert and I can tell You that there is only 20 minutes Footage of the Fans and NONE of Elvis.

The Legend that is.........told Me that A Camera was in the Aisle very close to Him...Maybe from a local T.V. News Station (not CBS Staff who all wore Red Jackets) and it wasn't Filming, in fact He wasn't even there at the Beginning of the Concert.

Besides that, He spoke to the Lady in Charge of the CBS Staff at The Time and asked Her if Elvis was being Filmed....She said NO only the Fans at the Beginning of the Concert.

Hope this helps to update Your List.