Post here your Elvis' pictures

December 19th '68 Candid!

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:07 am

Filming The Trouble With Girls ended just a few days before these were taken!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:09 pm

I have some of those without watermark :wink:

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:22 pm

Then feel free to upload :lol:!

Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:55 pm

These are real nasty watermarks

Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:18 pm

I've bought them and I know the seller does not like us to post them on forums. I can pm some (only for personal use )for those who want them. But don't post them further then.

Let me know who wants to have them. I have the 3 in the middle of the second row

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:09 pm

riley wrote:I've bought them and I know the seller does not like us to post them on forums. I can pm some (only for personal use )for those who want them. But don't post them further then.

Let me know who wants to have them. I have the 3 in the middle of the second row

You are indescribably generous :lol:

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:13 pm

I know, I know Narek :wink:

But I understand the seller also. She uses the money to buy new pictures. So for us the fans to keep having new and exclusive ones.

She often has to restore the original negatives to clean them up afterall they are old pictures.

I respect those wishes and hope those who are asking them will too.

Riley

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:23 pm

Riley I would love to see those pictures you have.

Just drop me a pm :wink:

And Funky, those are still great photo's...even with the watermarks :wink:

Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:31 pm

Riley, just upload the damn photos :lol:! If you don't know how, just email to me and I will!

Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:26 am

sorry a word is a word for me. :)

Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:20 pm

Tried to resotore this one. didn't work out too well, here's what I got

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:39 am

Riley, I would love to have them, please and thank you!

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:18 pm

OK Minni

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:42 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Riley, just upload the damn photos :lol:! If you don't know how, just email to me and I will!

Funky

I can fully Respect What Riley is saying.

If like Me, Riley spends a Lot of Money on what We are told are RARE Photo's, only to find them on the Net, it's really annoying.

Like Me also Riley has probably given Her word that WE wont put them out There. However it does Make Me feel a Bit Greedy and Selfish because You Share so much, but Sometimes things are out of our Hands and We have to Respect the Photographers wishes.

I would hate to Fall out with My Seller just Because I felt Guilty for not sharing, but Sometimes that's the way it has to be SORRY :?

Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:10 pm

quote:I would hate to Fall out with My Seller just Because I felt Guilty for not sharing, but Sometimes that's the way it has to be SORRY

end quote

Exactly, Little Darlin.

Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:10 am

BS, I've brought copies of photos on eBay and then uploaded them here (without the text) for everyone to see/ save! I have always been a firm believer that it costs time and money to surf the net and that is why I upload images. This is what I do outside my working hours! I think it is rude to place text on photos, because if you can't share on the internet, then disconnect the moderm :roll:!