Post here your Elvis' pictures

Pictures of Elvis Female Co-Stars who have posed in the nude

Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Gentlemen here's four of them, who else did it?
Image
Image
Image
Image
PEP 8)
Last edited by PEP on Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:51 am

hmmmmm..great idea coming up with this thread PEP lmao... :lol:

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:49 am

Hey, are these pics cropped? Post the unedited editions! :twisted:

Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:56 am

Spanish_Eyes wrote:Hey, are these pics cropped? Post the unedited editions! :twisted:


Sorry Spanish_Eyes....you'll have to leave it to your imagination,
it's not a porn site..... :lol:
Image
In the mean time here's Sue Ane Langdon, who co-starred
with Elvis In Roustabout & Frankie & Johnny, she did some
nude photo's in the 60's to my knowledge.....

Saw her in Memphis in the early 90's where she was selling
some of the nude stuff she had done.....

This photo wasn't one of them....

PEP 8)

Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:06 am

LOL. Nice picture PEP :wink:

Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:13 am

PEP wrote:
Spanish_Eyes wrote:Hey, are these pics cropped? Post the unedited editions! :twisted:


Sorry Spanish_Eyes....you'll have to leave it to your imagination,
it's not a porn site..... :lol:
PEP 8)


Come on PEP, these lovely ladies would hate to have there early nude work referred to as 'porn'.......... it's art. 8)
Feel free to now post the full versions, for arts sake.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:18 pm

Lew Nyack wrote: Come on PEP, these lovely ladies would hate to have there early nude work referred to as 'porn'.......... it's art. 8)
Feel free to now post the full versions, for arts sake.


Well, since you put it that way, I see your point :lol:
Image
Here's the problem tho, Sinatra is the only one that I have
of her nude photo spread....because I had the issue
she appeared in back in May of 95'..
Image

The other's like Margret for example there wasn't any
full nudity shots I could fine of her, in fact I do
not think she has done any full nudity shots other then
what she has done in a few movies.....but the fact remains
she has done nudes....I'll leave it up to you guys
to see if you can find any shots....and post them here
if allowed :wink:

Regarding Jocelyn Lane that shot I used here above was
originally posted on another thread on this message board,
with respect to any other shots of her in the nude they had
already been posted here as well, so I had nothing new to
show than what had already been seen, plus they didn't show
very much anyway.....

So here again if anyone has some new shots, feel free to post :wink:

For Yvonne Craig I actually got het mixed up with Sue Ane Langdon
as I knew she had done some nudes which I had seen of her
back in the early 90's, which I saw here selling in Memphis of herself,
However I didn't bite....an so inreturn sadly there dosen't appear to be
any nude shots of her on the net unless again some of you know where
to look...I just touched up the photo a bit to show more skin...

Nevertheless she did do some nude shots like I say in the early
or late 60's..So once again I leave it up to one of you guys to find
them......

With respect to Yvonne Craig like I mentioned I had her mixed up with
Sue Ane Langdon thinking it was her, the point is I couldn't find
any pictures of her in the nude, in fact she may not have
done any in the nude at all, I touched that one up a bit.....

So there you have it.....keep looking guys maybe there are
other nude photo shots out there of some of these Elvis
Co-Stars I already mentioned and maybe some of you
might know about other Elvis female Co-Stars that have
posed in the nude that I don't know about....

In the mean time here's a few more Sinatra.....keep in mind if
there are any complains about the pictures I willl then remove
them, personally I think these are pretty harmless....an
like you said they are like Art in one way....

But you never know how somebody else might be thinking... :wink:
Image

PEP 8)

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:20 pm

One of the better post i've seen in quiet some time PEP lmao.... :wink:

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:23 pm

Ann Margret

Image

Sue Ane Langdon

Image

and she posed nude in " A Fine Madness"- 1966

http://images.google.nl/images?q=tbn:em ... agdon1.JPG

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:24 pm

Nancy still looks great

By the way I think it is beautiful nude and nothing wrong with it.

Riley

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:27 pm

Nice picture of Ann Ecat..many thanks

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:24 pm

Here's the nude scene of Ann Margret
in the movie "Magic" co-staring Anthony Hopkins,
below that, is a semi nude picture taken in the early
70's is my guess, maybe 80's....:roll:

Poor Elvis, missed out :lol: at least on screen... :twisted:
Image
Take note, if I remember correctly Ann Magret also had
a brief nude scene in the 1971 movie "Carnal Knowledge"
co-staring with Jack Nicolson....
Image
She also had a very brief nude scene in the movie
Grumpy Old Men, I think.....

Does anyone else know about any others?
PEP 8)

Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:29 am

riley wrote:Nancy still looks great
By the way I think it is beautiful nude and nothing wrong with it.
Riley


Amen to that!!

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:00 am

Jocelyn. :P

Image

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:42 pm

PEP wrote:Image
PEP 8)


Is that Frank's pet greyhound :roll:?!

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:32 am

thefunkyangel wrote:
PEP wrote:Is that Frank's pet greyhound :roll:?!


First time I've seen a greyhound with a hairy beaver.