Post here your Elvis' pictures

Date on this 77(?) pic, please?

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:07 am

Can anyone tell me the date and city this pic was taken? Thanks!
Image

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:19 am

Looks like possibly February 20, 1977.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:25 am

Thanks, Doc!

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:32 am

If you have Unchained Melody (BMG/FTD 2007), you can hear Elvis receive from an audience member the picture he holds in his hand.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:52 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:If you have Unchained Melody (BMG/FTD 2007), you can hear Elvis receive from an audience member the picture he holds in his hand.

I do have that one, and thanks for the info.

Re: Date on this 77(?) pic, please?

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:09 am

minni1 wrote:Can anyone tell me the date and city this pic was taken? Thanks!
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/barbarat24/ON%20STAGE/77o

nstagewpicture.jpg[/img]


Absolutely stunning photograph Thank You for posting it, just look at his face.

Re: Date on this 77(?) pic, please?

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:23 am

sid wrote:just look at his face.

..priceless...

Re: Date on this 77(?) pic, please?

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:27 am

E-Cat wrote:
sid wrote:just look at his face.

..priceless...


Do you know what E-Cat I am so annoyed with Elvis at the moment. Looking at that photo just makes me wonder why didn't you look after youreself more.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:28 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Looks like possibly February 20, 1977.



Thank You I shall look for this concert now and listen to it.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:06 am

Love the picture !!! :lol:

Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:40 am

sid wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Looks like possibly February 20, 1977.

Thank You I shall look for this concert now and listen to it.

You're welcome -- you can always trust the doc!

date on this

Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:57 am

... he was only 42 at the time... painfull.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:31 am

Painful indeed. Depressing in fact.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:01 pm

After seeing this photo Elvis sings the line `My Wish Came True'. A very poignant moment
Rick

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:10 pm

Another photo of this occasion, which taken By

Keith Alverson, was used for the cover of an all

talking CD called In The Shadow Of A Legend.

8)

Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:02 pm

many thanx in sharing this pic .

- i have not seen this before .

Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:01 pm

TIGERMAN-GB wrote:Another photo of this occasion, which taken By

Keith Alverson......


Is there anyone that post this, please?

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:35 am

Ok, pretty please?

Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:00 pm

I would if I knew how, however if you go

to the alphabetical section of the bootleg

section on the Elvis in Norway site you

can find the album there, not much help

I know but it's the best I can do fo the

time being. :oops:

8)

Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:12 am

TIGERMAN-GB wrote:I would if I knew how, however if you go

to the alphabetical section of the bootleg

section on the Elvis in Norway site you

can find the album there, not much help

I know but it's the best I can do fo the

time being. :oops:

8)


Thanks for trying, Tigerman.

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:27 am

Image

Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:58 am

Thanks for posting this, Doc.