Post here your Elvis' pictures

Graceland summer 1957

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:38 am

I am not sure whether any of these have been posted before, but here are some nice candids from Elvis at Graceland (summer '57)

Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:06 am

The one on the right is new to my eyes. Elvis must've gotten excited about operating farm machinery after filming of the opening sequence from "Jailhouse Rock."

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:37 pm

Beautiful photos E-Cat I have not seen those before. One thing I have noticed lately in some of the earlier photos is Elvis seemed to have what we call in England a ''kink'' to his hair, or curly, yet in his childhood photos he doesn't. Do you know anything about that. I am guessing he did as did Vernon am I correct?

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:50 pm

Excellent shot of Elvis on the tractor, E-Cat........

Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:57 pm

sid wrote:Do you know anything about that.

Not really, but you may be right.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:38 pm

The shot on the left. The look on Elvis' face, reminds me of the look he gave Charlie Hodge when interrupted in the '68 special, when Charlie informs him of the piece of lint on his face.

Re: Graceland summer 1957

Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:05 pm

E-Cat wrote:I am not sure whether any of these have been posted before, but here are some nice candids from Elvis at Graceland (summer '57)

:idea: i must have seen them befor SOMEWHEr , Thats from graceland 57 i think!. :?: :!: :idea: :roll:

Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:18 pm

sid wrote:Beautiful photos E-Cat I have not seen those before. One thing I have noticed lately in some of the earlier photos is Elvis seemed to have what we call in England a ''kink'' to his hair, or curly, yet in his childhood photos he doesn't. Do you know anything about that. I am guessing he did as did Vernon am I correct?

They put a curl in his hair for Jailhouse Rock.

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:54 pm

The Tractor shot is new to me also. Thanks for posting it :D

Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:27 pm

Here's another one.

Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:12 pm

Fabulous , thanks !