Post here your Elvis' pictures

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:48 pm

ColinB wrote:...Bill E Burke once claimed the 'upstairs' filming was limited to the stairs alone.

There is a quick edit as they're heading towards the bedroom. The camera rounds the corner and proceeds towards the bedroom, but before they get there, there is a cut to a shot behind the actors. It's still Graceland, however, in which case there was more than just the stairs being filmed, as Burke claims.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:26 pm

Now I have studied the footage into more detail, I think you were right folks. Since the bathroom details seem to match with the existing picture, I have to assume that the O'Hara footage is from the bedroom as well.

Johnny Harra in EP's own bed

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:24 pm

ThefunnkyAngel, Riley, ColinB,

We agree with you.

Hope all this unseen footages will be include in the new 'This Is Elvis".

What are doing EPE ???

Re: Johnny Harra in EP's own bed

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:56 pm

alstrada wrote:Hope all this unseen footages will be include in the new 'This Is Elvis".

What are doing EPE ???

I don't think that EPE's is going to approve the Graceland footage being shown in an official release.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:13 pm

Don't get your hopes up high for a "better" version of This is Elvis.

Johnny Harra in EP's own bed

Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:20 pm

I know, Riley

sh*t..

Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:27 pm

riley wrote:Don't get your hopes up high for a "better" version of This is Elvis.

Forget a better version....I'm not even getting my hopes up for a DVD version of "This Is Elvis"...period.
Last edited by Tony Trout on Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:33 pm

I know what you mean Tony. isn't it a shame :roll:

Re: Johnny Harra in EP's own bed

Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:30 am

first of all the movie was made in 1981 and Graceland was opened to the public in June 1982. at the time Graceland was owned by the bank in Memphis and they granted permission to film in the upstairs rooms.