Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis and Ali

Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:50 am

I'm looking for a specific shot of Elvis with Ali. There are a few different ones of course. The one I'm looking for has Dick Grob in the background. I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone here have it?

Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:22 am

The "Picture Gallery" on this site has a few shots of Ali with Presley, from their early February 1973 "summit meeting" in Las Vegas:

FECC Picture Gallery

Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:21 pm

Check out (deleled by adm.) and choose from navigation Specials. There is something about Mary... no Elvis and Ali 8)

Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:02 am

Where's the one from 1982 with Jessie Jackson in it.??

Can someone put that up,i could do with a laugh.

Re: Elvis and Ali

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:33 am

Sun209in54 wrote:I'm looking for a specific shot of Elvis with Ali. There are a few different ones of course. The one I'm looking for has Dick Grob in the background. I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone here have it?

is this the one?

Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:16 am

That's the one, thanks. Usually the people in the background are cut out, or photoshopped out. Thanks for posting it.

Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:30 am

fotos found in B,ehind the image vol 2

Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:44 am

carolynlm wrote:That is a great photo...it looks as though Ali is saying...'You really want to do this?' :lol: :lol:

to me, muhammad looks confused:
"allah, help me, i don´t know what to do!
can i really pretend to hit him back or will it be seen as profanity ... ??" :D

Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:05 am

Did Ali ever said that the costume was gaved by Elvis?

Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:19 pm

STAYAWAYJOE,

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS hq PIC OF ELVIS AND ALI

Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:41 am

riley wrote:THANKS FOR SHARING THIS hq PIC OF ELVIS AND ALI ...

Although it was quite likely a color image, the example posted above is a colourized version of a BxW print. It's not horribly done.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:30 am

I have it in the original coloured version, but compared them and this one posted here was much clearer, all the details in background were clearer too.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:02 pm

can you post the original

greetings

Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:38 pm

Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:46 pm

Riley, thanks so much for posting that. It's the exact shot I was looking for, uncropped, and complete. Thanks again.

Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:20 pm

No problem at all.

Am I crazy to like the colourized version more. :roll:

I had the one posted alreaddy in my recycling bin because I had replaced it by the colourized version.
:oops:

Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:12 pm

riley wrote:No problem at all.

Am I crazy to like the colourized version more. :roll:

I had the one posted alreaddy in my recycling bin because I had replaced it by the colourized version.
:oops:

drag it back, riley! :wink:
compare both pics and you will realize that each has a different "feeling".
on the one, that you posted (if indeed it is the original) elvis wears a light blue shirt (that looks white in the first foto) and the interior looks reddish (instead of blue) and you can see more adjacencies (the cut-out is bigger), just look at the two persons behind el´ and ali and compare yourself!

the first may be be more beautiful,
while the second may be the "real thing" (i don´t know, if it really is).

i wonder, if someday other pics will surface; simply can´t believe that only these two or three shots, we know, where made, when these two titans met ...

Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:24 am

Christopher,

you are soooo right :wink:

Riley

Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:50 pm

Thanks for posting this picture, as both Elvis and Ali are big heroes of mine, this is one of my favourite pictures.