Post here your Elvis' pictures

The arrival in Pittsburgh!

Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:00 am

The third and last less-cropped image' are new to me!
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
The rest are courtesy of http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... 23176.html
Happy new year, guys :lol: ! Paul, feel free to use these two!

Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:04 am

Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:17 am

Hey, I like that last one funkeyangel, very cool shot. 8)
The first ones i have seen though.

Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:59 am

I agree with you there :lol:!

Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:18 pm

Great pictures funky angel-

i have seen some of them before .- very good pictures mate.- many thanx for sharing them with us .- :wink:

Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:26 pm

Great pics Funkman! I also love the pics after the show when EP wore the fur coat, any chance you have those around?

Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:54 pm

Thanks for posting, great pictures. It almost looks like Ginger is taller than Elvis!

Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:53 pm

November 19 1976 is a day that I wish Elvis would have not been at Graceland. Thanks George for bringing Ginger over to meet Elvis. What Elvis saw in her I will wonder till the day I die. I really try not to hate her and her. Damn Tony Brown too. If he wouldnt have hooked up with Linda she might not have left in San Fransico so fast and Ginger might not have been flown in.

Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:54 pm

Don't you mean, Atlanta? If not, then I am sorry.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:59 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:38 pm

I've added photos to both links;

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... oat76.html

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... 23176.html

Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:37 pm

My mistake, thanks for the correction guys!

Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:08 am

terrific photos - thanks
rick

Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:46 pm

gwsells wrote:November 19 1976 is a day that I wish Elvis would have not been at Graceland. Thanks George for bringing Ginger over to meet Elvis. What Elvis saw in her I will wonder till the day I die. I really try not to hate her and her. Damn Tony Brown too. If he wouldnt have hooked up with Linda she might not have left in San Fransico so fast and Ginger might not have been flown in.

You try not to hate her? But why would you hate her in the first place? And poor Tony Brown too? (I thought it was David Briggs who hooked up with Linda). Lighten up, man! As far as I know Elvis was an adult in 1976 who could make up his own mind about who to date. :wink:

Great pictures BTW, as always Funky!

Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:17 pm

gwsells wrote:November 19 1976 is a day that I wish Elvis would have not been at Graceland.

It wouldn't have made any difference. There was always November 20th.

gwsells wrote:Thanks George for bringing Ginger over to meet Elvis.

Because he introduced them, it is his fault for the way things turned out? Hardly.

gwsells wrote:What Elvis saw in her I will wonder till the day I die.

Let's see...young and pretty maybe?

gwsells wrote:I really try not to hate her and her.

Her and who?

gwsells wrote:Damn Tony Brown too.

Tony Brown had absolutely nothing to do with this. It was David Briggs who got a little too close to Linda.

gwsells wrote:If he wouldnt have hooked up with Linda she might not have left in San Fransico so fast and Ginger might not have been flown in.

Have you ever thought about starting your own advice column? If so, don't.

Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:10 pm

:shock: WOW what fabulous pictures funkangel.... :lol:

Really like those b&w shots!!very good stuff, thanks 8)

Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:09 pm

And, for the record, wasn't it Terri Alden George wanted to introduce to Elvis, and she brought along Ginger to keep her company? From what I read, Terri was a positive influence on Elvis, encouraging him to get up and get out from time to time. Wonder what might have happened if Terri had become Elvis' girlfriend instead.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:31 pm