Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis, Yvonne Craig and Pamela Austin

Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:21 pm

I never knew Elvis had such much power that he could hold two girls on his shoulders :shock: I mean, that can't be easy, and you can see it on Elvis' face.

Re: Elvis, Yvonne Craig and Pamela Austin

Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:32 pm

changeofhabit wrote:I never knew Elvis had such much power that he could hold two girls on his shoulders :shock: I mean, that can't be easy, and you can see it on Elvis' face.

Yet somehow he managed to rise to the occasion! :)

Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:53 pm

By the way, is it legal to use these old promotion pictures still today in magazines and everything? For example lobby card?

Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:20 pm

Reminds me of the old saying, a bird in the hand is better that two in the bush, but Elvis has two bushes, er.. birds in his ...oh forget it...!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:28 pm

Liverbobs wrote:Reminds me of the old saying, a bird in the hand is better that two in the bush, but Elvis has two bushes, er.. birds in his ...oh forget it...!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

You dug a hole so deep there, I didn't think you were going to come out !

Anyway, they often use hidden 'supports' in these sort of pics....

.....so Elvis may not be carrying all the weight it looks as if he is.....

Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:46 pm

After photo was taken, Elvis throw the girls away, turn to green and tear his short off :shock:

Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:17 pm

ColinB wrote:
Liverbobs wrote:Reminds me of the old saying, a bird in the hand is better that two in the bush, but Elvis has two bushes, er.. birds in his ...oh forget it...!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

You dug a hole so deep there, I didn't think you were going to come out !

Anyway, they often use hidden 'supports' in these sort of pics....

.....so Elvis may not be carrying all the weight it looks as if he is.....

Hey Colin, I don't think any of us guys when we were thirty, would have had a problem hoisting these two beauties on our shoulders, wow were they knockouts or what. Here I go again, Colin you always get me started.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:42 pm

Joe Car wrote:Hey Colin, I don't think any of us guys when we were thirty, would have had a problem hoisting these two beauties on our shoulders, wow were they knockouts or what. Here I go again, Colin you always get me started.

I'd give it a go now !

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:17 pm

ColinB wrote:
Joe Car wrote:Hey Colin, I don't think any of us guys when we were thirty, would have had a problem hoisting these two beauties on our shoulders, wow were they knockouts or what. Here I go again, Colin you always get me started.

I'd give it a go now !

I have a sneaking suspicion you can do it to! :)

Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:21 pm

changeofhabit wrote:I never knew Elvis had such much power that he could hold two girls on his shoulders :shock: I mean, that can't be easy, and you can see it on Elvis' face.
Just imagine how much more difficult it would have been without the wires that have been airbrushed out :lol:

Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:39 pm

ClintReno wrote:Just imagine how much more difficult it would have been without the wires that have been airbrushed out :lol:

I already covered that point about 4 or 5 posts back.....

Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:44 pm

ColinB wrote:

I'd give it a go now !

But what about the lifting? :)