Post here your Elvis' pictures

Between dinner and midnight

Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:46 pm

Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:49 pm

great pic from 1970 who is the fan with him . thanx for sharing this good pic with us friend -( stayaway joe) :wink:

Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:26 pm

Nice pic. Did he actually perform on stage in that suit?

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:08 pm

It is actually rumoured that Elvis DID perform in a blue suit once during his August 1970 season in Las Vegas.

I'd love to see him on stage in this suit as it's just sooooo beautiful.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:16 pm

Just soooooo beautiful ! well, I don`t know about that, but we see him walking and talking to fans in that suit. I`ve wondered if there have ever been seen pictures or footage outtakes from on stage :!:

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:22 pm

:lol: im sure that this is the same suit he wore during ttwii when he walks in hallway with memphis boys as featured in New Edition dvd of film - i have to check it out . :wink:
great pic of him - i always liked him in this suit :wink:

Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:05 pm

It is the same suit
i have also seen a picture with a clapboard and the same girl
but i dont know where that picture is. I tought it was in a old japanese photobook

Re: Between dinner and midnight

Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:00 pm

stayawayjoe wrote:Image

It looks like this photo is going to be used on Tigerman Volume 6 :D

Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:02 am

24th August 1970 . . two weeks into the Summer Festival!

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:08 am

great pictures

Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:46 am

We know the name of the girl in the green flower dress, dont we ? I think she was a fan club president.

anywho, I think Elvis was also wearing this on the 26th as well, the day of the would be assasins note of "you know who and where".

I've heard the runour about Elvis performing in a blue j/suit that engagement, but have never seen photos not only of elvis performing in it but none of what blue jumpsuit it would have been. That which he is wearing above is from his casual wardrobe as far as i know.

Leroy ?

Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:15 pm

Great pix Funky.

I believe the last pic is from another occasion the the others. Look at the string in his jacket. In the pix with the fans it comes out through the six row of holes and seems to be about 15 inches long while in the last pic it comes out through the fifth row and is only about 5 inches long.

Maybe this is the two different occasions Steve is talking about but I seem to remember that there is some confusion about those dates. I seem to have some pix that are also dated Aug 24 and 26 but are the same pix. I'll check when I get abck from work.

Sincerely
Brian

Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:39 pm

I also have heard the rumour about the blue jumpsuit being worn during the August/Sept. 1970 Vegas stand,
but I highly doubt that it would have been the suit that Elvis can be seen wearing on the pictures above. Like
Steve said, I too believe that it's just a suit from his casual wardrobe... and I think it's actually a two piece suit,
although it looks like a jumpsuit.

As far as I know, the only blue jumpsuit Elvis wore in 1970 was the "Blue Broquade Suit". A great looking suit...
So it could have been this one.
Image Image Image
Last edited by Guest on Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:14 pm

J wrote:As far as I know, the only blue jumpsuit Elvis wore in 1970 was the "Blue Broquade Suit". A great looking suit...

Hope so, that first one must be one of the ugliest suits ever.

Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:27 pm

J, it actually IS a two piece suit with jacket and trousers. It's the same he wore at the family photo session with Priscilla and Lisa Marie.

Steve, you sure you don't confuse the suit with the one I've posted below as this is supposed to be from August 26, 1970??

Sincerely
Brian