Post here your Elvis' pictures

60's Candid!

Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:10 am

Presley was probally thinking, lord have mercy :roll:!

Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:38 am

When did Elvis start dating Mama Cass??

Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:18 pm

Scatter, I couldn't even tell you if 'it' was a he or a she! What ever gender 'it' is, has sideburns :roll:!

Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:45 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Scatter, I couldn't even tell you if 'it' was a he or a she! What ever gender 'it' is, has sideburns :roll:!

Judging by Elvis' mischievous grin, he might have been thinking the same thing. Great pic, thanks funkman!

Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:26 pm

She's a melancholy baby - body like a melon and face like a collie...

Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:36 pm

I don't think he is going to kiss her :lol:

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:37 pm

This is the hairdo Lisa was copying for the Stamp Ceremony in 1993! It was Elvis's, not Priscilla's at all!

Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:06 pm

I just looked it up, this person's name is Pat. :wink:

Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:29 am

Joe Car wrote:I just looked it up, this person's name is Pat. :wink:
:lol:

Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:09 am

Is Pat for Pat as a guy or Patricia? :D

Wussies Need Not Apply

Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:59 am

The person in the picture is obviously a woman -- and someone very shy in the presence of her hero.

The mean-spirited, unkind comments here are typical of some, and surprising of others. I'm 1000% certain Elvis was very kind to her, he was well aware most of his female fans did not resemble Ann-Margret.

I'd gladly wager ANY amount that none of you could get a date with the woman in that 1969 photo -- or just about any female with two legs -- if you tried.

Try to remember this is a co-ed MB.

Be a real man, and show some respect.

Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:48 pm

DJC, I swear to god jack, you are a dead set knob :roll:! A few questions if I may! Firstly, how do you know the ugly f@ck in question is (was) shy in the presence of her hero :roll:? Secondly, how do you know that Presley was indeed, the ugly f@ck' hero :roll:? Finally, are you sure it (the initial photo) is a 1969 photo :roll:? In regards your wager, I bet you can't get a date with this chick, or was it a man :roll:? Keep your money, loser!

I am a real man, but showing you no respect :roll:!

Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:59 pm

Doc- i never knew you shown this much respect. But Funky, i'm bloody suprised at those disgusting comments. Goes to show, the people you really like can sometimes turn out to be arseholes as well

Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:25 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:Scatter, I couldn't even tell you if 'it' was a he or a she! What ever gender 'it' is, has sideburns :roll:!

Funk, I remember all to well when in 1956 that "The latest Hairdo Rage" for females was having their hair done in a Presley fashion
complete with sideburns and ducktails!! and believe it are not some of 'em looked pretty good with that Elvis styled/cut...

Re: Wussies Need Not Apply

Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:49 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:The person in the picture is obviously a woman -- and someone very shy in the presence of her hero.

The mean-spirited, unkind comments here are typical of some, and surprising of others. I'm 1000% certain Elvis was very kind to her, he was well aware most of his female fans did not resemble Ann-Margret.

I'd gladly wager ANY amount that none of you could get a date with the woman in that 1969 photo -- or just about any female with two legs -- if you tried.

Well, in my defense, my intent was not to be mean. To me, she's a ringer for Cass. That's all I said or meant.

As for the rest of your comments, Doc.............a bit over the top, no??

I mean, you've never been the poster-boy for respect or sensitivity before that I can recall.

To be fair.............neither have I. But I revel in it :lol: :wink:

Re: Wussies Need Not Apply

Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:59 pm

Scatter wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:The person in the picture is obviously a woman -- and someone very shy in the presence of her hero.

Well, in my defense, my intent was not to be mean. To me, she's a ringer for Cass. That's all I said or meant.

As for the rest of your comments, Doc.............a bit over the top, no??

I mean, you've never been the poster-boy for respect or sensitivity before that I can recall.

To be fair.............neither have I. But I revel in it :lol: :wink:

I don't think anybody mean't to disrespect our female (much appreciated ) forum members.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:35 am

thefunkyangel wrote:DJC, I swear to god jack, you are a dead set knob :roll:! A few questions if I may! Firstly, how do you know the ugly f@ck in question is (was) shy in the presence of her hero :roll:? Secondly, how do you know that Presley was indeed, the ugly f@ck' hero :roll:? Finally, are you sure it (the initial photo) is a 1969 photo :roll:? In regards your wager, I bet you can't get a date with this chick, or was it a man :roll:? Keep your money, loser! ... I am a real man, but showing you no respect :roll:!

If anyone needed proof you're a misogynist creep, your reply seals the deal.

This is not the first time I've called you out for your nasty, anti-woman comments. Last time, I strongly advised you to stick to posting "rare" shots.

Not once have you exhibited even an ounce of remorse, reflection or regret. Do you even care that women on this MB have told me they feel "uncomfortable" posting here?

When you open your mouth, your hate degrades the quality of this MB and embarrasses every decent member here.

If you persist in your foul, anti-woman commentary, don't think for a second I won't submit your name and said posts to the MB administrators.

"I am a real man"? That's a laugh.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:56 am

People should never ever forget that these are real people and that includes Elvis' family. They have no nicknames like most of us do. This is public you know.!! Words we write will be googable! Just like the one I wrote right now. We should ALWAYS behave like gentlemen. And stop going after THE DOC..It seems to me like people are just waiting for him to post something to insult his ass! Thats wrong in my book!!!

Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:19 am

I inadvertantly started this whole ugly thing............my apologies all around to any offended. If she looked like Carol Burnette to me, I would have said "When did Elvis start dating Carol Burnette??"

I never meant to start this........

Doc..........good catch. My apologies.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:38 am

thefunkyangel wrote:DJC, I swear to god jack, you are a dead set knob :roll:! A few questions if I may! Firstly, how do you know the ugly f@ck in question is (was) shy in the presence of her hero :roll:? Secondly, how do you know that Presley was indeed, the ugly f@ck' hero :roll:? Finally, are you sure it (the initial photo) is a 1969 photo :roll:? In regards your wager, I bet you can't get a date with this chick, or was it a man :roll:? Keep your money, loser!

I am a real man, but showing you no respect :roll:!

I normally try to avoid getting involved in such discussions, but funky, this is uncalled for, I thought you would be above such comments...You should recant them.

Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:40 am

DJC, did it ever occur to you that the only person I hang **** on you, is you!

If I've offended anyone else, then I am sorry!

If you persist in your foul, anti-woman commentary, don't think for a second I won't submit your name and said posts to the MB administrators.

This is being no different (not that I am anti - woman) to you in regards big - noting yourself, every minute you can!

If I want to have a b!tch about you, I will directly to you, not via the MB administrators!

We're all equal here, so come down of you high horse, before you get bucked!

Smile, John Boy :lol:!