Post here your Elvis' pictures

December 5th '70 Candid!

Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:50 am

If only MGM waited seventeen more weeks to film Presley, then we would of had professionally filmed (candid) footage of Elvis wearing this attire! For those who don't know when/ where this was taken, it was taken inside the Imperial Suite (for George Klien' wedding reception!) of the International Hotel, in Las Vegas. I've often wondered why GK wasn't in this shot!
In addition, I'll upload all of the images I have from this moment in time, in case there are some images that you may of missed, so . . in the mean while :lol:!
Last edited by thefunkyangel on Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:45 am

Nice pic!

Who's the guy on the far right? He looks familiar....I think you can see him in the TTWII movie...?

Rich

Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:12 am

Richard Davis

DECEMBER 5TH 1970 - CANDID

Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:22 pm

you are right [b]the funkyangel.it is Richard Davis . it will be great to see this on film if it was ever filmed .-

Elvis looked cool at this time with his shades on . :wink: [/b]

Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:24 pm

I think that this is all filmed. Everyone wants to film there wedding isn't? So I think this and many more is filmed but in the hands of George Klein. I think, I don't say it is.. I don't know. But it's very logical that you want to have footage of your own wedding, especially when Elvis is best man :D :wink:

Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:27 pm

dannyocean wrote:I think that this is all filmed. Everyone wants to film there wedding isn't? So I think this and many more is filmed but in the hands of George Klein. I think, I don't say it is.. I don't know. But it's very logical that you want to have footage of your own wedding, especially when Elvis is best man :D :wink:

You may be right danny ocean - we will have to wait and see if this ever gets surfaced in the future .- it will be interesting tho- to hav this on film to own - im certainly looking for ward to it just like many others .

LETS SEE WHAT EMERGES IN THE FUTURE .- IM KEEPIN MY FINGERS CROSSED. :wink: -

Re: December 5th '70 Candid!

Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:32 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:If only MGM waited seventeen more weeks to film Presley, then we would of had professionally filmed (candid) footage of Elvis wearing this attire! For those who don't know when/ where this was taken, it was taken inside the Imperial Suite (for George Klien' wedding reception!) of the International Hotel, in Las Vegas. I've often wondered why GK wasn't in this shot!
In addition, I'll upload all of the images I have from this moment in time, in case there are some images that you may of missed, so . . in the mean while :lol:!

I recall seeing an image of Presley holding a long - barrelled pistol up to GK' head. Am I dreaming, or is there such an image, somewhere out there!? If anyone of you has (or any more unseen images) it, then can you please upload!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:08 pm

In the shot that shows Cilla with her hand on hip, they are posing under a "huppah," a symbolic canopy used in Jewish weddings.

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:01 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:...I've often wondered why GK wasn't in this shot!

He either took the picture, or is shining Elvis's shoes--outside of the frame.

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:17 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:
thefunkyangel wrote:If only MGM waited seventeen more weeks to film Presley, then we would of had professionally filmed (candid) footage of Elvis wearing this attire! For those who don't know when/ where this was taken, it was taken inside the Imperial Suite (for George Klien' wedding reception!) of the International Hotel, in Las Vegas. I've often wondered why GK wasn't in this shot!

I recall seeing an image of Presley holding a long - barrelled pistol up to GK' head. Am I dreaming, or is there such an image, somewhere out there!? If anyone of you has (or any more unseen images) it, then can you please upload!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

here are the pics funky man has shown on this topic is in a book entitled - un seen archives which is now available in softback version .- many thanx - funky angel for sharing these . i have the hard back version and soft back version of this book in my collection .- :wink:

Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:13 am

Presley is seen here in Los Angeles, during the morning of the same day!

ImageImageImageImage

Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:32 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Presley is seen here in Los Angeles, during the morning of the same day!

ImageImageImageImage

As far as I know, these pictures were taken on December 5th, 1971 in Bel Air, CA.

Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:41 pm

I'll stand to be corrected (if need be) anyday :lol:! Where did you come across that piece of information? Cheers!

Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:03 pm

I assume that you're a member of TCB-world, so you can
find the information in here; Click here

See also the comments on the picture. 8)

Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:59 pm

Just because something is written/ typed doesn't mean the image is given a correct date. If the image is definately from December '71 then I'll gladly change my filename/s and move the files inside my database's.
Thank you for helping me, sincerely :lol:!

Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:31 pm

Well, I would imagine that Leroy knows what he's talking about,
but if that's not good enough for you, click here. :wink:

As you can see, even Brian has the pictures dated as December 1971.

Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:39 pm

Thanks Funk,
Nice to see George's wedding pics all group together like this..

Also in the first photo of the MM together seems like most are there with the execption of Billy Smith..
Do you are anyone else know of any other MM members,
that is missing in the photo?