Post here your Elvis' pictures

Big but oh so beautifull...

Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:54 pm

Image
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

For a few more quality pics click the link below..
http://www.doctormacro.com/Movie%20Star%20Pages/Presley,%20Elvis-Annex.htm

Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:25 pm

You are right on both counts, beautiful pictures.

Thanks for the link :D I think I can spend a lot of time on there

Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:29 pm

That last pic is reversed.................

Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:41 pm

ColinB wrote:That last pic is reversed.................
That's right...but still is beautifull,doncha think? :wink:

big but

Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:40 pm

... Have you been ripping your 2007 Elvis calendar, Sivle?!

I was exspecting a little more spicey stuff... BIG tits, not big

head... heads! :wink:

Re: big butt?

Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:49 pm

Tallhair AKA Ger Rijff wrote:... Have you been ripping your 2007 Elvis calendar, Sivle?!

I was exspecting a little more spicey stuff... BIG tits, not big

head... heads! :wink:
Ok ..something for you then,to make it up! :wink:
was exspecting a little more spicey stuff... BIG tits..here yah go!
Image
Image

Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:52 pm

Just got this show off the air, boy.

Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:58 am

Yep, got my fix for the day :lol: :lol: :lol:


Elvis i mean!!!!! :shock:

Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:00 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:55 pm

Scott Haigh 781990EP wrote:Yep, got my fix for the day :lol: :lol: :lol:


Elvis i mean!!!!! :shock:

Elfix??? :wink:

Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:30 pm

Time now for my Thanksgiving "Cold Shower" :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:03 pm

First check if the bathroom is empty, you might be surprised....
Happy Thanksgiving, to all....:wink:
Image
Ain't tactics honey, it's just the breast on me!

Re: big butt?

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:08 am

Image
It looks like one of them couldn't make it, and her mother had to stand in !

Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:07 am

That chick is so hot, I'd drink her bath water! :lol:

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:33 pm

Well if one of those would be my mother, Iwould make my own brothers and sisters... :D :D :D
(i think you mean the left blonde on the front row??? imo she doesnt fit in)

But this girl would get my vote!

Image







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ain't tactics honey, it's just the breast on me! :wink:
Last edited by Guest on Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:39 pm

Nora Sivle wrote:Well if one of those would be my mother, Iwould make my own brothers and sisters... :D :D :D


So would that make your father your uncle ?

Err....... no..... wait a minute....... you'd be uncle to your own children, so your mother would be your sister !

Better leave well alone, I think

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:41 pm

ColinB wrote:
Nora Sivle wrote:Well if one of those would be my mother, Iwould make my own brothers and sisters... :D :D :D


So would that make your father your uncle ?

Err....... no..... wait a minute....... you'd be uncle to your own children, so your mother would be your sister !

Better leave well alone, I think

Lol , you're right..I better leave it as it is, gets to complicated :lol:

Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:12 am

Nora Sivle wrote:...i think you mean the left blonde on the front row??? imo she doesnt fit in...


Funny, she fits just fine in my world!

Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:34 am

KHoots wrote:
Nora Sivle wrote:...i think you mean the left blonde on the front row??? imo she doesnt fit in...


Funny, she fits just fine in my world!


Actually I meant the one 2nd from right, front row.

Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:19 am

Time for another cold shower :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:35 pm

YO :) :smt006 U ARE RIGHT . :wink: :D :D :D :D :D