Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis @ 65

Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:09 pm

I'm sure we've all seen pictures of an "aged" Elvis around. Well, I don't know about you, but I have never been happy with those. I decided to have a go myself.

This could be just as hideous as the rest of them.In fact, I'm pretty sure it is. I also took the liberty of -- *shock horror* -- GUESSING as to how Elvis would have aged and done his hair. It's a complete fabrication on all levels. For example, this photo does not take account of his eye surgery, but then neither does it take account of his death. It's just a fun "what if?".

Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:40 pm

SCARY! :shock:

Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:47 pm

Definitely!

These things always are.

Like I said: just some fun.

It might be better to think of this as "Elvis Now" >>> i.e. 71. That was my original aim. I rounded down to 65 in my head afterwards. But there are many people who look more youthful than that at the same or similar age today (Priscilla, with her years of botoxing, is a good example). It's all relative.

Incidentally, these are two of the existing ones, done by a university with ageing software:

Image Image
Last edited by Cryogenic on Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:51 pm

Well, I'll be 65 next birthday, and I look better than that !

It reminds me of Tony Blackburn !

Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:54 pm

ROFL Colin!

I knew there was something particularly vile about my attempt! :lol:

If he'd led a better life in the first place, I'm sure Elvis would have been devastatingly handsome at every age. Would have been interesting to see.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:24 am

I'll give you credit for trying, Cryo, but, well, let's hope Elvis would never have looked like that at 65!

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:08 am

KHoots wrote:I'll give you credit for trying, Cryo, but, well, let's hope Elvis would never have looked like that at 65!

I hope my dick doesn't look like that @65.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:23 am

HA!

*has shades of Bruce Campbell in Bubba Ho-Tep*

This is just a bit of goofy fun. An argument could easily be made that it belongs in the "Chat-Talk" section. Ah, what the heck! It's here now. I have created a monster! (In more ways than one).

And I am getting more disgusted with every response. Not for the responses themselves, you understand, but because every response makes me revile my own Frankenelvis more! I think this is Elvis at 80 -- a mature cigar smoker. :shock:

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:12 am

The concept drawing of Elvis seen here below is one of the better
one's that I have seen over the years.

Personally I think it holds a little more truth as to what
he might have looked like in his later 60's early 70's...

Cryogenic out of curiosity what program did you use
to age Elvis in your picture?

PEP 8)
Last edited by PEP on Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:27 am

ColinB wrote:Well, I'll be 65 next birthday, and I look better than that !

That's not what I've heard !

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:32 am

Dan_T wrote:
ColinB wrote:Well, I'll be 65 next birthday, and I look better than that !

That's not what I've heard !

Dan, you've been listening to the wrong people !

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:35 am

Probably !

Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:40 am

PEP wrote:The concept drawing of Elvis seen here below is one of the better

he might have looked like in in his later 60's early 70's...

PEP 8)

Thats how I would picture Elvis to look too :D

Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:46 pm

PEP wrote:The concept drawing of Elvis seen here below is one of the better

he might have looked like in his later 60's early 70's...

PEP 8)

PEP: I forgot about that one! Yes -- that is the best of them. Certainly the most dignified. I'm not sure that Elvis would have let his snowy hair show. Maybe in time. One of the things he needed to come to terms with, as we all must, was his own mortality.

P.S. Used Paint Shop Pro v.7 by Jasc Software.

Re: Elvis @ 65

Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:55 pm

Cryogenic wrote:

He looks like Ed Sullivan in his later years lol :lol: .....still a nice editing job though :D

Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:08 pm

People!

Stop looking at my own idiocy.

It's embarassing!

Thanks, Big Boss Man. I think I'm gonna take it down and delete it from the TCB-World gallery, though.

Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:51 pm

Best Idea Yet!

Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:54 pm

Add a little botox to your pic Cryyo and it might come out a little better.

Incidently I wonder what the folks who aged Elvis to look so bad in the above pics would have predicted Tom Jones or Wayne Newton to look like at 70?

Modern cosmetic surgery can do wonders, all one has to do is check out the wax figure Priscilla has become.

Of course with our resident King Of Pop we see what can go terribly wrong as well. Wonder if Elvis would have ever tried to turn himself into a black man? Of course if that technology is ever possible there are thousands of teenage boys in America who will try to incoroporate that particular line of cosmetics.