Post here your Elvis' pictures

A famous photo of Elvis feeding Priscilla birthday cake

Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:00 pm

I'm reading "Child bride", and on page 113 it says: "He [Currie Grant] took the first photograph of Elvis and Priscilla that evening, a now famous shot of Elvis feeding Priscilla birthday cake." - and that picture isn't in the book!

If anyone can upload this particular picture I would be grateful

Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:52 pm

Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:45 pm

Very strange... I remember Priscilla's face like that, but I haven't seem Elvis on that photo before :?

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:09 pm

Funny that this is said to be a famous picture - but I've never seen it before, not on the internet and not in photo books.

I wonder if some of Priscilla's sexual pictures have ever leaked on to internet, but sadly I don't think that's the case

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:36 pm

Jth wrote:I wonder if some of Priscilla's sexual pictures have ever leaked on to internet, but sadly I don't think that's the case

Didn't you see my thread in the picture section ?

Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:57 pm

Sweet Lord, I did; I went unconscious for a while (all my blood streamed from my head to below), and even that x-tra long shot of here made me groan like a hungry wolf - even when I looked her up at Live search and found lesbian pictures of here with another girl ...swwwwweeeetttt :smt118

Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:39 pm

Jth wrote: - even when I looked her up at Live search and found lesbian pictures of here with another girl ...swwwwweeeetttt :smt118

That just turns me on more !

Don't know why.....