Presley and Patsy Gamble, Feb. 21st '77!

Post here your Elvis' pictures

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Melanie
Registered for: 19 years 7 months

Post by Melanie »

Steve_M wrote:I like the background. People are seen walking down the stairs in stride whilst below is Elvis mocking a good hard shag. Love it.
I say mocking because I think she still has her kacks on.
It's all the same white fabric. The blouse she is wearing at the beach. So you never know what went on there. The other people probably threw away the tripod and joined in the fun. LOL

The foot on the stair, who got a suntan that dark or is that just the photo quality?

deadringer
Registered for: 18 years 8 months

Post by deadringer »

Chris C:According to Guralnick's Day by Day book, Terri played "a classical selection" during the concert at Charlotte NC on Feb 20th 77.

As many times, GURALNICK was TOTALLY WRONG. She played short solo next day, 21.02.77. The solo was awful mess anyway... but it was Feb. 21. listen, G-U-R-A-L-N-I-C-K !!!!!

chris c
Registered for: 18 years 7 months

Post by chris c »

Oh, thank you, Deadringer!

Robert
Registered for: 19 years 8 months

Post by Robert »

deadringer wrote: She played short solo next day, 21.02.77. The solo was awful mess anyway...
Agree, that so called piano solo was the worst piece of piano playing I have ever heard. :?

Rock & Roll
Registered for: 19 years 5 months

Post by Rock & Roll »

That girl in the photo (at the piano) is Ginger Alden's sister Terry. She played the piano at that concert. It was a Russian piece that she performed in The Miss America Pageant as that is what my Mother said Elvis told the audience as my Mother was there. Also, that girl Elvis is on top of is Ginger's sister Rosemary and not Ginger or her other sisterTerry. I have a photo book that has those exact photos in it and that is what it states. Ginger has 2 sisters named Terry and Rosemary and a brother Mike so this book states.