Post here your Elvis' pictures

Presley and Patsy Gamble, Feb. 21st '77!

Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:25 am

Courtesy of
http://cgi.ebay.com/ELVIS-PHOTO-8x10-Ch ... dZViewItem

Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:40 pm

Another cool pic, funk! :D

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:01 pm

Cool pic, please notice all those famous and by now legendary water cups on the piano... :wink:

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:35 pm

In spite of what the seller says, I'd like to suggest that is Ginger's sister Terri, not Patsy Presley. Elvis was introducing Terri during this part of the tour. Somebody remind me - didn't Terri even play a piano solo during one concert??

Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:02 pm

According to Guralnick's Day by Day book, Terri played "a classical selection" during the concert at Charlotte NC on Feb 20th 77.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:00 am

Another great picture Funkeyangel.

Looking at pictures from Feb. 21st 1977, it always is
amazing to me how much better, and slimmer Elvis
looking at this show compared to his opening show
only 9 days earlier in Hollywood FL. on the 12th.

The concert though is a different story. Elvis sounded bored
and wanted to get out of there.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:08 am

chris c wrote:In spite of what the seller says, I'd like to suggest that is Ginger's sister Terri, not Patsy Presley. Elvis was introducing Terri during this part of the tour. Somebody remind me - didn't Terri even play a piano solo during one concert??

The lady in the photo looks nothing like Ginger's sister, it IS his cousin Patsy
Last edited by paulsweeney on Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:00 pm

paulsweeney wrote:
chris c wrote:In spite of what the seller says, I'd like to suggest that is Ginger's sister Terri, not Patsy Presley. Elvis was introducing Terri during this part of the tour. Somebody remind me - didn't Terri even play a piano solo during one concert??

The lady in the photo looks nothing like Ginger's sister, it IS his cousin Patsy 8)

To me it looks like Ginger's sister Terry, don't look anything like
his cousin Patsy to me imo.

Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:06 pm

Brad M wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:

The lady in the photo looks nothing like Ginger's sister, it IS his cousin Patsy 8)

To me it looks like Ginger's sister Terry, don't look anything like
his cousin Patsy to me imo.

Below are two photos of Terry (she's on the left), a much younger woman than the one in the photo.

Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:40 am

That definately is not Patsy presley in that concert photo. She never looked that pretty.

Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:42 am

Me wrote:That definately is not Patsy presley in that concert photo. She never looked that pretty.

That's exactly what i'm saying.

To me, the girl from the Feb.21st '77 concert picture looks alot like Terry from the picture of her and Elvis in Hawaii March of '77..

Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:46 am

Has anyone determined who Presley is shagging, whilst on holiday in Hawaii, March '77! I always thought it was young Terry!

Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:49 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Has anyone determined who Presley is shagging, whilst on holiday in Hawaii, March '77! I always thought it was young Terry!

That's interesting, i always believed it was Ginger...

Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:54 am

Hell, Presley may of had them both :lol:!

Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:55 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Hell, Presley may of had them both :lol:!

Wouldn't doubt that for a minute :lol: :lol:

my boy, my boy 8)

Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:59 am

Me wrote:That definately is not Patsy presley in that concert photo. She never looked that pretty.

True ;-) Hell, maybe it is Terry, who knows :oops:

Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:35 pm

I guess that he wasn`t on top of her for very long, who ever it was "she`s still alive" and even the fact that he was very heavy at the time, I`m sure any female Elvis fan would`nt mind to have been the one underneath :roll:

Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:46 pm

Brad M wrote:
thefunkyangel wrote:Has anyone determined who Presley is shagging, whilst on holiday in Hawaii, March '77! I always thought it was young Terry!

That's interesting, i always believed it was Ginger...

It is Ginger's sister.

chris c wrote:According to Guralnick's Day by Day book, Terri played "a classical selection" during the concert at Charlotte NC on Feb 20th 77.

I have the February 20, 1977 show. While he does introduce her, she does not perform. Some other show perhaps.

By the way, the February 20th show is when he attempted to sing Moody Blue on stage for the first time. It didn't happen though until the following night at the same venue.

Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:55 pm

elvisa wrote:I guess that he wasn`t on top of her for very long, who ever it was "she`s still alive" and even the fact that he was very heavy at the time, I`m sure any female Elvis fan would`nt mind to have been the one underneath :roll:

Perhaps Presley should of taken her from behind, or better still, she could of straddled him :lol:!

Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:26 pm

My understanding is that it's Ginger's sister under there.

And they are just goofing around having some holiday fun - not actually 'doing it ' !

The camera can lie..............

Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:58 pm

doh :roll:! Gee, had you not told us, we may never of known :roll:!

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:01 am

thefunkyangel wrote:doh :roll:! Gee, had you not told us, we may never of known :roll:!

:lol:

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:15 am

I like the background. People are seen walking down the stairs in stride whilst below is Elvis mocking a good hard shag. Love it.

I say mocking because I think she still has her kacks on.

Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:17 am

ImageImage
I wonder what photo came first in the sequence! Presley looks smug in that second photo!

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:21 pm

No Funky, he's eyeing her up in the second one so that came first. The third unpublished pic of him smoking the cigar will show this one day.