Post here your Elvis' pictures

Santa claus hat

Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:52 pm

I don`t know if "Santa claus hat" is the right name in english but I hope you know what I `m talking about. Have any body seen a picture of Elvis with a santa claus hat on his head ? I like pictures where he got all kinds of hats on his head, but I`d like to see one that fits christmas if it exists :?: :?: :?: :D

Re: Santa claus hat

Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:35 am

elvisa wrote:I don`t know if "Santa claus hat" is the right name in english but I hope you know what I `m talking about. Have any body seen a picture of Elvis with a santa claus hat on his head ? I like pictures where he got all kinds of hats on his head, but I`d like to see one that fits christmas if it exists :?: :?: :?: :D

Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:59 am

This might be what you're looking for?

Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:12 am

Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:25 am

This last picture is not for real. Everything in the picture is sharp except for the Christmas hat.

Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:50 pm

I'm not sure if this is considered as a "santa claus hat" what Elvis is wearing on the photo, but here it is anyway.
December 4th, 1976 - midnight show.

Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:42 pm

Isn't it great to see a pic, like the last one, taken from an angle above Elvis eye level rather than below. It's so much more flattering to Elvis, and he looks in fairly good shape there.

Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:56 pm

Yeah, and look at the raised platform that the band stands on - i never knew that the carpet covering it had a pattern.

I dunno either - i just see these things. :oops:

Very nice pictures

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:35 pm

Thank you very much everybody for your pictures. They are fun to watch and I wonder why I never saw any of them before. They are all just great. "Thank you very much" :D :lol: