Post here your Elvis' pictures

Enroute to Huntsville!

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:32 pm

Upon hearing the most excellent news that our good friends from the Madison label are about to release Elvis' May 31st evening and June 1st matinee shows from Huntsville, I thought I'd upload Presley, leaving Memphis (29th) enroute to . . . .
ImageImage Presley and Ryan' arrival to . . . .

Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:01 pm

This is only the second time I see a photo with Ryan, besides the Vegas suite. How long did their affair last anyhow? He looks so genuinely happy on that second picture. Wonderful smile! As compared to these photos, similar attire, but not happy in my opinion, so I am guessing the MrHappy is tougue in cheek.
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... happy.html

Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:58 pm

The fact he's not smiling into the camera does not automaticly means he unhappy. He's just not smiling.

Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:50 am

Melanie wrote:This is only the second time I see a photo with Ryan, besides the Vegas suite. How long did their affair last anyhow? He looks so genuinely happy on that second picture. Wonderful smile! As compared to these photos, similar attire, but not happy in my opinion, so I am guessing the MrHappy is tougue in cheek.
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... happy.html

Yes, it's tongue in cheek - I thought that was obvious :D

Great candids funky 8)

Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:30 pm

Leroy - I agree with what you said. And I wasn't saying that he is unhappy on those photos. Just a little bored or unnerved, which I personally would not associate with happy. Maybe he was just tired of having his photo snapped in the privacy of his own home that day. But a candid is a candid, so who am I to wonder?

Paul - Thanks for the clarification. It's obvious, but ya never know :D

Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:11 am

Melanie wrote:Leroy - I agree with what you said. And I wasn't saying that he is unhappy on those photos. Just a little bored or unnerved, which I personally would not associate with happy. Maybe he was just tired of having his photo snapped in the privacy of his own home that day. But a candid is a candid, so who am I to wonder?

Paul - Thanks for the clarification. It's obvious, but ya never know :D

He looks well unhappy!!!!

Must be like when you go for your passport picture and they tell you not to smile. No one I know has a good passport picture!!!

Love the smile in the second candid posted here :)