Post here your Elvis' pictures

Late 60's/ Early 1970 Candids!

Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:58 am

Sun - bathing beside Graceland' pool! Does anyone know the date? Cheers!

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:10 pm

Judging by his sideburns in the top pic, I'm going to a stab and say September of 69, just after his Vegas engagement. As far as exact date goes, not sure. Thanks again for the beautiful pics Funkman!
Last edited by Joe Car on Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:06 pm

One can only imagine how agitated and restless Presley was, between closing in Vegas and his next engagement, some five months later! I mean, the cat had nothing to do, what - so - ever! Joe Car, hey man, you are most welcome in regards the uploads! Keep smiling! Cheers!

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:43 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:One can only imagine how agitated and restless Presley was, between closing in Vegas and his next engagement, some five months later! I mean, the cat had nothing to do, what - so - ever! Joe Car, hey man, you are most welcome in regards the uploads! Keep smiling! Cheers!

With the exception of re-cut the vocal track on "Let us pray".//Björn

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:53 pm

These boots are made for bathing.... LOL

There are some b/w [paparazzo?] photos with trees in view, were they are hanging out by the pool in Los Angeles. Can anyone upload them?

Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:32 pm

I would guess May-June 69, judging by Lisa's size, and the info in Gurlanick's Day by Day which says Elvis was at home for much of that time. The Elvis by the Presleys book has other photos taken apparently on the same day, and some of the home movie shown at Graceland also appears to be the same day - playing on golf carts, same clothes etc. It seems to be during a visit by Priscilla's parents.

Funky, should that sensational photo of Elvis smiling at Huntsville 30th May 75, enlarge when you click on it? It comes up with adverts instead. THANKS for posting this beautiful photo!