Post here your Elvis' pictures

Post Army image!

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:19 pm

It was a shame Presley enjoyed this image for only a short time, post army!
ImageImage
If anyone knows when/ where these were taken, then please let me know!
Last edited by thefunkyangel on Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:47 am

It looks like the image is reveresed.

RKS

Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:50 am

The larger image is reversed - see buttoned left lapel over right opposite in other image. both cannot be true and Elvis' smile is the wrong lop side in the bigger image.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:26 am

Could this be from 1958? The hair style and short sideburns reminds of him around the time of King Creole.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:10 pm

Steve_M wrote:The larger image is reversed - see buttoned left lapel over right opposite in other image. both cannot be true and Elvis' smile is the wrong lop side in the bigger image.

I think the smaller image--the one on the right of the two smaller ones--is the reversed image. Elvis's "sneer" is correct on the large image.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:46 pm

Yes, the right picture in the small section is the reversed one. It's in the smile folks. Look at his mouth. The picture is indeed pre-army and show the hair style for King Creole.

Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:41 pm

...and you gotta love that tie!!!

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:57 pm

KHoots wrote:
Steve_M wrote:The larger image is reversed - see buttoned left lapel over right opposite in other image. both cannot be true and Elvis' smile is the wrong lop side in the bigger image.

I think the smaller image--the one on the right of the two smaller ones--is the reversed image. Elvis's "sneer" is correct on the large image.

Me thinks Funky has changed the image to the correct one since I posted :wink:

Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:45 pm

Leroy wrote:Yes, the right picture in the small section is the reversed one. It's in the smile folks. Look at his mouth. The picture is indeed pre-army and show the hair style for King Creole.

I thought the smile wasn't right when I looked earlier. Thanks for the pic Funkman and the observation Leroy.

Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:19 am

Steve_M wrote:
KHoots wrote:

Me thinks Funky has changed the image to the correct one since I posted :wink:

Indeed, he's not only funky, but sneaky, too! :D

Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:22 am

Hey man, I just work here :lol: :lol:!