Post here your Elvis' pictures

Look at the exposure/color on this 69 pic

Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:58 am

Wonder if this is how it ended on film or if it was darkened after the fact?
His eyes look brown..still cool though

Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:05 am

He has a foreign outlook this way.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:34 pm

That is one weird picture!! Looks messed with to me.

Recently on AOL there were a series of pictures showing what various "celebrities" would look like if they were a different race. This looks like one of those - "here is Elvis if he was from India"!!

Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:40 am

I've never seen an ugly 1969 photo before this one. The eyes have been retouched, and likely the whole image was screwed with. Yuck.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:48 am

It might be an ugly image, but Elvis himself aint ugly in it. I think it's impossible to do that to a 1969 Elvis Presley snap. The universe would physically implode if it happened!

Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:15 am

Cryogenic wrote:It might be an ugly image, but Elvis himself aint ugly in it. I think it's impossible to do that to a 1969 Elvis Presley snap.

Maybe not, but this one comes pretty close...

not mixed

Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:46 pm

I have the 5 CD word for word box and in it and on one of the disc, there are pictures that are taken the same day and they are just as dark as the one showed here. Elvis is VERY tanned, maby it`s a little too dark, but look at the white in his eyes and his teeth! In how many pictures do you really see his blue eyes ?. Well, just for u info

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:05 pm

to me his eyes look brown?

Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:09 pm

I tried to fix this some, but his eyes look still weird.

BLUE EYES

Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:10 pm

YES yes yes they LOOKS brown in MOST pictures, but they are/was really, really deep sea BLUE(WAW), you know that don`t u ? By the way the PIC on the CD is another one, but it`s taken with the same camera